Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    1/28/2013 6:19pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, that's craptastic. I wonder if I got my point across. I hope some mod will come clean up this crap.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/28/2013 6:41pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    (response try #4 - I should just copy and paste this **** in a notepad for when the site is acting friendlier)
    Personally, I think it was irresponsible of you to make the post on his behalf. If it's important enough for him to want to bring it up, he should do so - on his own. Casting stones by proxy, whatever the reason, is asinine - especially when the "messenger," refuses to participate.
    I get it. I support your statement. Can we drop it now?

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    1/28/2013 6:44pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    I get it. I support your statement. Can we drop it now?
    I'm over it.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/28/2013 6:55pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm over it.
    Coolness.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    1/28/2013 8:51pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dianne Feinstein is writing new Rob Tucker control legislation.

You don't need ten Rob Tuckers to kill a deer.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/28/2013 10:57pm

Style: Ju-Jitsu/BJJ/Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Submessenger, your opinion is irrelevant to me.

DO NOT post with "Originally posted" quotes from me, with quotes I did not make. That is fraudulent; others may be led to believe I actually wrote those sentences if they don't bother to read the entire thread, or if my informational post is deleted.

You being "unclear" is laughable. Rob purchased a URL extremely similar to the Wolfpack BJJ site, and in fact it may be an actionable trademark infringement. He had the link redirect to his school website. That is a FACT. Also, Alliance DID say on the phone that Rob is no longer a member of Alliance, and said they are very upset with him. This is a FACT. These FACTS are not "casting stones" and can be easily verified by calling the phone numbers.

It appears that Rob has removed the redirect from the URL in question; it no longer redirects to his page, and the new page has an odd search form for finding a BJJ school. Having the URL in question is STILL problematic; hopefully Rob will just take it down completely and move on. He also has edited his website to remove references to Alliance. Good for him; I'm glad he finally did the right thing. Now all he needs to do is completely kill the URL in question.
    Last edited by Jeff C.; 1/28/2013 11:05pm at .

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    1/29/2013 8:12am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff C. View Post
    DO NOT post with "Originally posted" quotes from me, with quotes I did not make. That is fraudulent; others may be led to believe I actually wrote those sentences if they don't bother to read the entire thread, or if my informational post is deleted.

You being "unclear" is laughable. Rob purchased a URL extremely similar to the Wolfpack BJJ site, and in fact it may be an actionable trademark infringement. He had the link redirect to his school website. That is a FACT. Also, Alliance DID say on the phone that Rob is no longer a member of Alliance, and said they are very upset with him. This is a FACT. These FACTS are not "casting stones" and can be easily verified by calling the phone numbers.

It appears that Rob has removed the redirect from the URL in question; it no longer redirects to his page, and the new page has an odd search form for finding a BJJ school. Having the URL in question is STILL problematic; hopefully Rob will just take it down completely and move on. He also has edited his website to remove references to Alliance. Good for him; I'm glad he finally did the right thing. Now all he needs to do is completely kill the URL in question.
    Look, I get that you're trying to deliver a serious message for your friend/teacher/mentor. Have you read the rest of this thread?

This thread is in YMAS. I can satirically "quote," you all I want, it's a practice regularly engaged in by staff/moderators and others. To my knowledge, there is no rule against it. But, if you say pretty please with sugar on top, I might decide to never use it against you, again.

NOW, back to the matter of comedic one-liners in the style of Chuck Nor... err, Rob Tucker jokes:

The universe is expanding so that it can get further away from Rob Tucker.
    If you want a gun-free zone to stay gun-free, put Rob Tucker there.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/29/2013 10:19am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Look, I get that you're trying to deliver a serious message for your friend/teacher/mentor. Have you read the rest of this thread?

This thread is in YMAS. I can satirically "quote," you all I want, it's a practice regularly engaged in by staff/moderators and others. To my knowledge, there is no rule against it. But, if you say pretty please with sugar on top, I might decide to never use it against you, again.

NOW, back to the matter of comedic one-liners in the style of Chuck Nor... err, Rob Tucker jokes:

The universe is expanding so that it can get further away from Rob Tucker.
    If you want a gun-free zone to stay gun-free, put Rob Tucker there.
    I have no idea what the **** you are talking about. We are nothing if not serious here.

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    1/29/2013 10:27am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    I have no idea what the **** you are talking about. We are nothing if not serious here.
    I seriously want to tell more Rob Tucker jokes. If Jeff C. and Prof Anjos succeed in turning this back into a MABS thread, I'll cry, then I'll probably lend a hand with the MABSing. I guess we could do a haha Omega thread...

There is nothing to fear but fear itself Rob Tucker himself Omega.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/29/2013 1:55pm

supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First of all we are in YMAS not the investigation forum. So, what he has posted is perfectly fine.

I disagree, mostly. I'm unclear as to what claim is being made, by proxy, by the Prof. And Jeff C. is unwilling to talk about it. So, WTF? We're supposed to call him to figure out what the **** he means by some asinine Internet post that he didn't even make? Seems to me about the least productive way to go about whatever it is that this is about.
    Productive? You did see all the jokes right?

Ah, you do get it. So why all the busting of balls just because Jeff C. delivered a message from his teacher? It's not like this is the first time Jeff has posted.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101617181920 21 LastLast