Our Sponsors:

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91516171819 2021 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    1/28/2013 2:05pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The very act of observing Rob Tucker changes the observer...and not merely at the quantum level.

When fired at Rob Tucker, CERN particles reverse course.

Theropods voluntarily went extinct to avoid any encounters with Rob Tucker.

For the very same reason, great white sharks refuse to grow legs.

By simply glaring at approaching asteroids, Rob Tucker saves Earth from collisions.

Only Rob Tucker exists. The rest is not reality--it is merely Rob Tucker's whimsical imagining.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/28/2013 3:03pm

Style: Ju-Jitsu/BJJ/Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Submessenger, I will dumb this down for you. The point is this: I am delivering information for Prof. Charles Dos Anjos. Message delivered. I am not discussing the content. It's his content, and his number has been provided to discuss the content. Call and discuss it with him.

Posted On:
    1/28/2013 3:35pm

Join us... or die
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff C. View Post
    Submessenger, I will dumb this down for you. The point is this: I am delivering information for Prof. Charles Dos Anjos. Message delivered. I am not discussing the content. It's his content, and his number has been provided to discuss the content. Call and discuss it with him.
    Which works pretty well, considering if Prof. Anjos would have came on here and posted on the thread. Most likely broken english, new account, and no knowing the format very well. We would have had a few more pages of, "start an opening thread in noobtown", "who the F are you", "sure you are Prof. Anjos *snicker snicker*".

Instead have a long time member who is vetted post for you. Makes a lot of sense actually.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/28/2013 3:47pm

Style: Ju-Jitsu/BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you sir. Makes a lot of sense to me too, especially since Prof. Dos Anjos' phone number is provided.

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    1/28/2013 3:53pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    Which works pretty well, considering if Prof. Anjos would have came on here and posted on the thread. Most likely broken english, new account, and no knowing the format very well. We would have had a few more pages of, "start an opening thread in noobtown", "who the F are you", "sure you are Prof. Anjos *snicker snicker*".

Instead have a long time member who is vetted post for you. Makes a lot of sense actually.
    I disagree, mostly. I'm unclear as to what claim is being made, by proxy, by the Prof. And Jeff C. is unwilling to talk about it. So, WTF? We're supposed to call him to figure out what the **** he means by some asinine Internet post that he didn't even make? Seems to me about the least productive way to go about whatever it is that this is about.

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    1/28/2013 3:54pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I disagree, mostly. I'm unclear as to what claim is being made, by proxy, by the Prof. And Jeff C. is unwilling to talk about it. So, WTF? We're supposed to call him to figure out what the **** he means by some asinine Internet post that he didn't even make? Seems to me about the least productive way to go about whatever it is that this is about.

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    1/28/2013 3:56pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    1/28/2013 3:57pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    1/28/2013 4:10pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seems the least productive way to go about things.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff C.
    Some guy I know has a beef with Rob Tucker
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger
    What's the beef about?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff C.
    Call him and ask him.

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    1/28/2013 4:36pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff C. View Post
    Thank you sir. Makes a lot of sense to me too, especially since Prof. Dos Anjos' phone number is provided.
    (response try #4 - I should just copy and paste this **** in a notepad for when the site is acting friendlier)
    Personally, I think it was irresponsible of you to make the post on his behalf. If it's important enough for him to want to bring it up, he should do so - on his own. Casting stones by proxy, whatever the reason, is asinine - especially when the "messenger," refuses to participate.