222233 Bullies, 4234 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 91 to 100 of 201
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 678910 1112131420 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. ChenPengFi is offline
    ChenPengFi's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    3,225

    Posted On:
    4/28/2012 9:11pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by rtucker6508 View Post
    It may have to be "PRONE" -- Who is Rob Tucker?
    I am a big fan of Atlas Shrugged and Ayn Rand... there are quite a few good ones throughout!

    Thanks guys... if anyone is ever in the Bradenton/Sarasota area, please stop by and roll - we have no mat fee for anyone from other academies!
    Your response here speaks very highly of you, imo, but...
    Confirming that you actually are the gentleman in question (i highly doubt you are an impostor) and that you have said rank with bullshido staff would do more.
    Best wishes to you and your new school.
  2. rtucker6508 is offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sarasota, FL
    Posts
    8

    Posted On:
    4/28/2012 9:12pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kyokushinkai, Muay Thai,

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    and of course, it's always an open door for "frank586" :-)
  3. rtucker6508 is offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sarasota, FL
    Posts
    8

    Posted On:
    4/28/2012 9:13pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kyokushinkai, Muay Thai,

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    Your response here speaks very highly of you, imo, but...
    Confirming that you actually are the gentleman in question (i highly doubt you are an impostor) and that you have said rank with bullshido staff would do more.
    Best wishes to you and your new school.
    Thank you and yes, it is actually the "Rob Tucker" in question...
  4. ChenPengFi is offline
    ChenPengFi's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    3,225

    Posted On:
    4/28/2012 9:18pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by rtucker6508 View Post
    Thank you and yes, it is actually the "Rob Tucker" in question...
    As i said, i do not doubt that; however as you are new here i figured it relevant to point out there is a protocol in place to
    1) ensure no one is claiming to be you, and
    2) that people have the credentials they claim.
    The members with tags that say for example "BJJ Brown Belt" have gone through this process.
  5. rtucker6508 is offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sarasota, FL
    Posts
    8

    Posted On:
    4/28/2012 9:24pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kyokushinkai, Muay Thai,

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    As i said, i do not doubt that; however as you are new here i figured it relevant to point out there is a protocol in place to
    1) ensure no one is claiming to be you, and
    2) that people have the credentials they claim.
    The members with tags that say for example "BJJ Brown Belt" have gone through this process.
    What's the process?
  6. DKJr is offline
    DKJr's Avatar

    Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    3,208

    Posted On:
    4/28/2012 9:29pm

    supporting member
     Style: Combat Cuddling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by rtucker6508 View Post
    What's the process?
    Send them a picture of you and your instructor with your belt on. Or something like that.
  7. rtucker6508 is offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sarasota, FL
    Posts
    8

    Posted On:
    4/28/2012 9:31pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kyokushinkai, Muay Thai,

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by David Koresh Jr. View Post
    Send them a picture of you and your instructor with your belt on. Or something like that.
    OK, that works... who do I send it to?
  8. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,528

    Posted On:
    4/28/2012 9:34pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rob Tucker is a n00b.
  9. ChenPengFi is offline
    ChenPengFi's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    3,225

    Posted On:
    4/28/2012 9:37pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by rtucker6508 View Post
    OK, that works... who do I send it to?
    You won't have pm capabilities yet iirc, there is a tag request thread:

    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...t=94707&page=1
  10. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,528

    Posted On:
    4/28/2012 9:49pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This thread won't be complete without Rob Tucker's own contribution of truisms. What say you, Rob Tucker? Don't disappoint your fans.

    Also, Tom .C deserves some type of tag for being the originator of the Rob Tucker meme. Honorable mention to David Koresh Jr. for extra effort.
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 678910 1112131420 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.