Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/20/2012 1:19am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

LI Bullies

Anyone in the Suffolk area who would be down to train MMA, muay thai, jiujitsu or boxing in a relaxed, friendly enviornment, please hit me up...

Peace.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/20/2012 5:36pm

Style: Judo & BJJ hacker

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll be in Commack LI NY on business next week and could play a bit of light BJJ or Judo Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. Is Commack close to Suffolk? I'll have a rental car. Should I bring a gi?

Enforcer of Northeast Anti-Silliness Department Inc.

Posted On:
    3/23/2012 5:52am

supporting member
     Style: Kaju, BJJ, Judo, Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I live and work in Suffolk. Is this an offer to just train on the side, or you teaching/coaching at a location? There is a large number of NY forum bullies, and quite a number of gyms to train out of.

Speaking of which, we really need a Throwdown on a saturday or sunday again soon. Brb, checking the other threads to see if I missed on.
    Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
    ...Willing is not enough you must do
    ~Bruce Lee

Posted On:
    3/25/2012 1:18am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

ff

Quote Originally Posted by Ke?poFist View Post
    I live and work in Suffolk. Is this an offer to just train on the side, or you teaching/coaching at a location? There is a large number of NY forum bullies, and quite a number of gyms to train out of.

Speaking of which, we really need a Throwdown on a saturday or sunday again soon. Brb, checking the other threads to see if I missed on.
    No teaching... I'm talking a more communal thing. Right now, I'm training MMA & jiujitsu @ D'arce Jiujitsu and training boxing @ Suffolk PAL. I have some people who are novice who just want to get into training and I have some of the people I train with that would be down...

I'm looking to get a group of like-minded people of varying levels and styles together on a monthly or bi-weekly basis to spar, share information and grow.

I have access to a home facility, but if you have a specific gym that you know could/would facilitate a space for couple hours, I'd love to hear...

Posted On:
    3/25/2012 8:16am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Legasey View Post
    No teaching... I'm talking a more communal thing. Right now, I'm training MMA & jiujitsu @ D'arce Jiujitsu and training boxing @ Suffolk PAL. I have some people who are novice who just want to get into training and I have some of the people I train with that would be down...

I'm looking to get a group of like-minded people of varying levels and styles together on a monthly or bi-weekly basis to spar, share information and grow.

I have access to a home facility, but if you have a specific gym that you know could/would facilitate a space for couple hours, I'd love to hear...
    Oh realllllllllly, you train with Joe eh? :D
    ~Bruce Lee

Posted On:
    3/25/2012 10:43am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh realllllllllly, you train with Joe eh? :D
    yeaaa buddy. So, you know of a gym that might take on a group of people once or twice a month?

Posted On:
    3/27/2012 10:17pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yeaaa buddy. So, you know of a gym that might take on a group of people once or twice a month?
    It's been a while since we had a Throwdown event on the island. I know the gym D'Arce is teaching out of wouldn't be too happy with random people showing up who aren't members.

Speaking of which, how long you been training there? I currently train under Joe myself.
    ~Bruce Lee

Middleweight

Posted On:
    3/29/2012 12:52pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     New York MMA Examiner Style: magic FUCKING powers!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's been a while since we had a Throwdown event on the island. I know the gym D'Arce is teaching out of wouldn't be too happy with random people showing up who aren't members.

Speaking of which, how long you been training there? I currently train under Joe myself.
    With my coach currently training in Thailand, I'm directing his curriculum for the next two and a half weeks with a few guys getting ready for an amateur Muay Thai show at the end of next month.

I'm trying to get a field trip or two together to have them spar some people Thai rules that they haven't met before. A throwdown would be perfect if we can organize one quickly enough.

Posted On:
    4/21/2012 2:16am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

about 8 months...

Posted On:
    4/30/2012 3:26am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    about 8 months...
    Haha, I'm usually there tues/thurs evenings and am starting to get my ass on the mats on Saturdays. I probably know ya :D
    ~Bruce Lee

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast