232475 Bullies, 4059 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 7 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    4/26/2012 1:56pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Permalost - you've got it all wrong. Rush Limbaugh is a mad genius. He's the player of all players. Dude's a pimp.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'd bet at least a year's salary Limbaugh doesn't believe half the **** that comes out of his mouth. He's too smart to be that fucking dumb. He's found a niche and a message that resonates with a large demographic and he'll sell that message as long as he can speak.

He's got more money than a Mexican drug lord and he's done it all by selling words. Look how consistent his message has been over the last few decades. It never changes. People who are intelligent and actually think about things don't go decades without changing their minds about some things. I don't buy that he's a retard. Not at all. What incentive does he have to share his actual thoughts with the general public if they're out of line with the message his listeners want to hear? THAT would be retarded.

Rush Limbaugh commands respect, not ridicule. He's a fucking boss.

Posted On:
    4/26/2012 3:10pm

Style: kenpo, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The images are a powerful statement of asshattery. I see propaganda as opposed to playing loose with facts. Propaganda does not even have to be a lie to be destructive. Still we have drifted pretty far from the original contention fox is in a league of its own for incorrect biased reporting.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    4/26/2012 3:54pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Permalost - you've got it all wrong. Rush Limbaugh is a mad genius. He's the player of all players. Dude's a pimp.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'd bet at least a year's salary Limbaugh doesn't believe half the **** that comes out of his mouth. He's too smart to be that fucking dumb. He's found a niche and a message that resonates with a large demographic and he'll sell that message as long as he can speak.

He's got more money than a Mexican drug lord and he's done it all by selling words. Look how consistent his message has been over the last few decades. It never changes. People who are intelligent and actually think about things don't go decades without changing their minds about some things. I don't buy that he's a retard. Not at all. What incentive does he have to share his actual thoughts with the general public if they're out of line with the message his listeners want to hear? THAT would be retarded.

Actually, he's a familial puppet, if you look at his background. Imagine an aspen organism, but the root system is maggoty human taintfat and the "trees" are just long gristly protrusions that stink and attract crows. When the crows land, prehensile flexi-cocks made of intestinal lining shoot out of the ground, into their cloacas, and pump them full of ****, then make them vote. That's basically american politics.

Limbaugh is nothing but another scabby tendril of that big, inbred beast that is the political monoculture. His family fortune is tethered DIRECTLY to that of the GOP, so he whores himself out for them.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    4/26/2012 4:25pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache View Post
    Actually, he's a familial puppet, if you look at his background. Imagine an aspen organism, but the root system is maggoty human taintfat and the "trees" are just long gristly protrusions that stink and attract crows. When the crows land, prehensile flexi-cocks made of intestinal lining shoot out of the ground, into their cloacas, and pump them full of ****, then make them vote. That's basically american politics.

Limbaugh is nothing but another scabby tendril of that big, inbred beast that is the political monoculture. His family fortune is tethered DIRECTLY to that of the GOP, so he whores himself out for them.
    Either that or you're a hater. Don't hate the player. Hate the game.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    4/26/2012 4:26pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    a fun datamine is to go through fox news.com's "informal polls"

You pretty much see who reads the site and what they understand

"How much voter fraud takes place"

80 plus percent say "a significant amount"

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    4/26/2012 4:36pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'd bet at least a year's salary Limbaugh doesn't believe half the **** that comes out of his mouth.
    I'd agree on the basis that he speaks as a holier-than-thou conservative but he also had a serious drug recreation.
    He's too smart to be that fucking dumb. He's found a niche and a message that resonates with a large demographic and he'll sell that message as long as he can speak.

I guess we'll disagree on the point that getting paid to be disingenuous makes someone respectable. Assuming that he's not just a stupid asshole who believes his own hype, which I still think is a possibility. He's gotta be smart, cause nobody can stay dumb for that long? That's mighty optimistic, devil.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    4/26/2012 4:38pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    so? I do all kinds of fucking drugs and I believe most of what I say
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    4/26/2012 5:07pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache View Post
    so? I do all kinds of fucking drugs and I believe most of what I say
    It's not the doing drugs part I'm against. Its his disapproval of others who do drugs, cause that's not MY America sentiment that goes along with his generic conservative pandering, while simultaneously doing a bunch of drugs behind closed doors. I know I couldn't be honest with myself if I went on and on about how drugs are bad and they'll ruin your life. Especially if I was high at the time.

Posted On:
    4/26/2012 7:47pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    I'd agree on the basis that he speaks as a holier-than-thou conservative but he also had a serious drug recreation.

I guess we'll disagree on the point that getting paid to be disingenuous makes someone respectable. Assuming that he's not just a stupid asshole who believes his own hype, which I still think is a possibility. He's gotta be smart, cause nobody can stay dumb for that long? That's mighty optimistic, devil.
    My argument isn't that nobody can stay dumb.

My argument is I think it's pretty obvious he's a smart ************ whether you agree with him or not. He's not an idiot just because he spouts views that piss you off. There are geniuses and morons on both end of the political spectrum. My observation is that he's plenty smart.

Having arrived at the conclusion that he's a thinking man, I'll deduce that his views would evolve and change over the years like other thinking men. Since he hasn't voiced any changing views I assume he's focused on giving his audience what they want to hear. He keeps getting richer and the joke's on the people who think he's the voice of the lord and the people whose blood pressure he sends through the roof.

Respect worthy? It's a matter of opinion I suppose, but I'm impressed. It looks like savvy business to me.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/26/2012 8:08pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you aren't getting your information from Alex Jones, you're just one of the sheeple.
    Wake Up!
    Fight the Power!
    Resist the New World Order!
    WEAVING SPIDERS COME NOT HERE!

P.S.
    OP got his tailfeathers ruffled because...he believes the O'Reilly Factor is how FOX approaches "hard news". And got six pages of high fives and bro fisting for it. Stay classy, Bullshido.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 7 LastLast