Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/23/2012 2:46pm

Style: Ninjutsu Taekwondo JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I guess you mean emotionally right. Stop feeding on people by trying to make them feel smaller. My anger is just taking up your usless time. Your not getting anything from it. Keep provoking keep mocking keep proving me right. We should not feed on the spite and anger of other people. it is what makes our species easy to control. You are a puppet to my anger if you think your going to lower me. But in your eyes im already the lowest I can be and you have never even met me. There is a sacred connection to life and truth through the martial way. You will most likely never experience this or will abuse it

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/23/2012 2:47pm

Style: Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Shinobi View Post
    Or wait no I guess its just a sport or a way to **** someone up right?
    pretty much yeah, got some Ok benefits in regard to keeping fit too

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/23/2012 2:57pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Never threatened anyone let alone any spacific individual. I never said I was going to or intended to cause physical harm to anyone. Should check the wording. Hypothetical I would or if this happened I would do this or I would like to do that does not constitute as a threat. If you understand what Im trying to say, but of course Im so stupid so maybe not. 5th amendment. I never once said Im going to such and such to so and so. more rambling for you you know what I mean I know you do and if you dont you are stupid. Im not gonna make a personal threat to a community of people or any one person for that matter nor did I in any of my posts or replies. Name one thing I said I was going to do to any person.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/23/2012 3:01pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    HA! I rest my case. You will see someday. You have no clue what I'm talking about but some day you will.

Posted On:
    4/23/2012 3:05pm

Style: Aikijujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What about this?

I will interfere with you in a public convenience!
    Right before posting this:

OH MY GOD! A DOUBLE RAINBOW AND I'M A NINJA!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/23/2012 3:07pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And you just said you will get me fucked up around there and anywhere else! What do you call that? You are now guilty of what you accused me of. And I never actually said I was going to do anything. But you did. You threaten me in the same paragraph that you spoke of law and making me familiar with it. So I guess its ok for you though becaus I did it first.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/23/2012 3:08pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you cant change **** around and expect to think its evidence

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/23/2012 3:10pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How old are you people anyway thats what I want to know. How many teenagers? C'mon lets be honest

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    4/23/2012 3:10pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Stop hiding behind a fucking computer and stop insulting me I will gi to newbietown if I choose. You are ignorant and lucky I dont meet you face to face. I would hurt you sooooo bad you pathetic parasite! If your community reflects the your honor and manner of respect than I dont want to be apart of it. You are a fucking disgrace to the martial arts community boxer! I would **** you up sooooo bad
    I so wish I knew you people you really need to be taught a fucking lesson!
    **** this pathetic excuse for a sight. All bias MMA worshipers! Most of you know nothing of real martial arts or the training that goes along with it. I will be so happy the day you are all made to look like the fools you are. And my apologies for those of you who are not fucking duchbags. The rest of you your moment will come.
    These communicate a threat. You're ignorance can get you in trouble. Stop being foolish.
    It is readily apparent you don't know what you are talking about.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    4/23/2012 3:12pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And you just said you will get me fucked up around there and anywhere else! What do you call that? You are now guilty of what you accused me of. And I never actually said I was going to do anything. But you did. You threaten me in the same paragraph that you spoke of law and making me familiar with it. So I guess its ok for you though becaus I did it first.
    I did threaten you. That was the point. It seems you are rather stupid to get the message. Once you threaten someone you are opening the door for them to retaliate. So YES it is OK if you did it first. Just don't cry when it doesn't go your way.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh
Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast