Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/23/2012 2:07pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Shinobi View Post
    Stop hiding behind a fucking computer and stop insulting me
    You are being ridiculous, and for that you deserve ridicule.
    I will gi to newbietown if I choose.
    It's rude to not introduce yourself and ignore our rules. You came here, the onus is yours.
    You are ignorant and lucky I dont meet you face to face. I would hurt you sooooo bad you pathetic parasite! If your community reflects the your honor and manner of respect than I dont want to be apart of it. You are a fucking disgrace to the martial arts community boxer! I would **** you up sooooo bad
    You make threats to a person's well-being and still want to claim the moral high ground? That's not only stupid, it's potentially criminal. In future infantile tantrums, please make it clear that you intend to compete sportingly and are not making threats of bodily injury.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/23/2012 2:08pm

Style: Ninjutsu Taekwondo JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know I would really rather make friends than enemies. I am only being as juvenile as those who provoke. I would be glad to share my skill! I may not be as idiotic as you think. Never know might even get along with some of you. However the way people thrive on stealing energy through humiliation and ridicule like parasites I doubt it if thats how the majority act. Let me ask, who insulted first and who judged first? I can be civil while being spiteful at the same time or I can choose not to be fake and express myself honestly. If anyone has a problem I would love new people to train with and YES Boston is very close about an hour and a half away. If I come to this place I do not come with the intentions of an enemy and do not expect to be treated as one. If you knew me personally you might find im a little nicer or cooler than you expect. And also I suspect if you knew me personally you would not communicate or speak to me with disrespect either. You never know might have been buddies but maybe ESPECIALLY IN THE MARTIAL ARTS COMMUNITY people shouldnt be so judgmental and disrespectful! Before I even saw the Newbie town advice there where already insults piling up. And why caus I backed someone up that I feel deserves it. Who is anyone to say that no one would care to read my jiberish! Let people decide for themselves what they want to read and WHEN TO INTRODUCE THEMSELVES IN NEWBIETOWN. And all bullshit aside I would really like to meet some respectful and skilled martial artists that can back themselves up. Perhaps this place you speak of in BOSTON will help me find some of them. And havent any of you ever made a spelling error? No I guess none of you are that stupid and incompitent like myself.

Posted On:
    4/23/2012 2:16pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know I would really rather make friends than enemies. I am only being as juvenile as those who provoke. I would be glad to share my skill! I may not be as idiotic as you think. Never know might even get along with some of you. However the way people thrive on stealing energy through humiliation and ridicule like parasites I doubt it if thats how the majority act. Let me ask, who insulted first and who judged first? I can be civil while being spiteful at the same time or I can choose not to be fake and express myself honestly. If anyone has a problem I would love new people to train with and YES Boston is very close about an hour and a half away. If I come to this place I do not come with the intentions of an enemy and do not expect to be treated as one. If you knew me personally you might find im a little nicer or cooler than you expect. And also I suspect if you knew me personally you would not communicate or speak to me with disrespect either. You never know might have been buddies but maybe ESPECIALLY IN THE MARTIAL ARTS COMMUNITY people shouldnt be so judgmental and disrespectful! Before I even saw the Newbie town advice there where already insults piling up. And why caus I backed someone up that I feel deserves it. Who is anyone to say that no one would care to read my jiberish! Let people decide for themselves what they want to read and WHEN TO INTRODUCE THEMSELVES IN NEWBIETOWN. And all bullshit aside I would really like to meet some respectful and skilled martial artists that can back themselves up. Perhaps this place you speak of in BOSTON will help me find some of them. And havent any of you ever made a spelling error? No I guess none of you are that stupid and incompitent like myself.
    Harden the **** up toughguy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/23/2012 2:20pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I make no threats. I do not intend to harm anyone. When I discribe a hypothetical situation with a phrase like "I would", its meaning is different than "I will" or "I intend to". The 5th amendment! Whats that mean? I never said that I was going to do anything to anyone. But I did say I would like to.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/23/2012 2:26pm

Style: KK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Looks like it's been awhile since the last Boston TD...maybe someone in the know who sees this has an idea of when the next one is planned. (I didn't see anything in the TD forum) One of 'em will come across this thread eventually, I'm sure. Bobby?

P.S. For the record, since you were talking about training partners...I would get together with you for a friendly sparring/training session, but I live 3000 miles away.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/23/2012 2:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Live near Boston?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/23/2012 2:29pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    May have replied under you but wasnt meant toward any one person

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/23/2012 2:33pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You dont know me. If you did I dont think these conversations would be the same. This is why the human race is so weak. We thrive on negetivity and bullshit! You know the martial arts is suppose to help us to evolve faster. Or wait no I guess its just a sport or a way to **** someone up right?

Posted On:
    4/23/2012 2:38pm

Style: Aikijujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Martial arts is like buddha and india and yoga, and like zen and stuff, and enlightenment and you get really cool and you can see the perfection in a flower and then there is like a journey and its a kind of sixth sense and then you can pass the test and its real and its like special because it comes from the inner god child and thats why they are so help me god.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    4/23/2012 2:45pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You dont know me. If you did I dont think these conversations would be the same. This is why the human race is so weak. We thrive on negetivity and bullshit! You know the martial arts is suppose to help us to evolve faster. Or wait no I guess its just a sport or a way to **** someone up right?
    We do know that you are a fool if you believe anything Greg says. He's been proven a liar several times over. One that comes to mine that he claimed his master won gold in Karate at the Olympics.

Also, "I would" can and will get you fucked up around these parts and anywhere else. You communicated a threat, period. Matter of fact its enough to start filing charges if need be. Don't believe me several of the lawyers and Law enforcement on this board will explain it better.

Don't try to speak any further about what Martial Arts is supposed to do. So far you have shown incredible ignorance and stupidity. You're a prime example why this site exists. Too many fools spreading BS about Martial Arts which leads to idiots like Greg.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh
Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast