Page 2 of 33 First 12345612 ... Last
  1. #11

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,131
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Shinobi View Post
    Stop hiding behind a fucking computer and stop insulting me I will gi to newbietown if I choose. You are ignorant and lucky I dont meet you face to face. I would hurt you sooooo bad you pathetic parasite! If your community reflects the your honor and manner of respect than I dont want to be apart of it. You are a fucking disgrace to the martial arts community boxer! I would **** you up sooooo bad
    and you're so respectful and stuff you angry little warrior you...

  2. #12

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Suncook NH
    Posts
    45
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One day I will run into one of you:) Literrally

  3. #13

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    504
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Shinobi View Post
    ...backed by fact is rambling...
    and the last four posts are his.

  4. #14

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,131
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Shinobi View Post
    One day I will run into one of you:) Literrally
    So you're a little clumsy as well?

  5. #15

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Suncook NH
    Posts
    45
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    **** this pathetic excuse for a sight. All bias MMA worshipers! Most of you know nothing of real martial arts or the training that goes along with it. I will be so happy the day you are all made to look like the fools you are. And my apologies for those of you who are not fucking duchbags. The rest of you your moment will come.

  6. #16

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    187
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Shinobi View Post
    **** this pathetic excuse for a sight. All bias MMA worshipers! Most of you know nothing of real martial arts or the training that goes along with it. I will be so happy the day you are all made to look like the fools you are. And my apologies for those of you who are not fucking duchbags. The rest of you your moment will come.
    Is this a rage-quit record?

  7. #17

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,131
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Shinobi View Post
    **** this pathetic excuse for a sight. All bias MMA worshipers! Most of you know nothing of real martial arts or the training that goes along with it. I will be so happy the day you are all made to look like the fools you are. And my apologies for those of you who are not fucking duchbags. The rest of you your moment will come.
    is that dutch bags or douchebags...you're a little difficult to follow there puffy

  8. #18

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Suncook NH
    Posts
    45
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good one. You'l have to judge for yourself

  9. #19

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,131
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Shinobi View Post
    Good one. You'l have to judge for yourself
    Thanks! I judge ninjas as goofy, delusional fuckers, who have anger issues and can't spell.

  10. #20
    RWaggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kenmore, WA
    Posts
    1,014
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Shinobi View Post
    Stop hiding behind a fucking computer and stop insulting me I will gi to newbietown if I choose. You are ignorant and lucky I dont meet you face to face. I would hurt you sooooo bad you pathetic parasite! If your community reflects the your honor and manner of respect than I dont want to be apart of it. You are a fucking disgrace to the martial arts community boxer! I would **** you up sooooo bad
    Most respected members of this forum don't hide behind keyboards, and there are actually a couple processes for backing up your claims, settling disputes on style effectiveness and testing your ability. In what area are you located?
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    That's the most Krav thing I've ever read. That's Kravver than a ************...

Page 2 of 33 First 12345612 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO