Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 41011121314 1516171824 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    4/27/2012 1:01am

Style: BJJ, MMA, JJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Shinobi View Post
    And Parks TKD was awesome by the way. And After Master Park opened another school in Fitchburg, MA I became the assistant instructor. The school changed to Norteast Martial Arts academy soon after and moved to Laconia NH, taken over by Grandmaster Donald Thompson.
    *Northeast ?

And If any of my Masters or instructors knew any of their students where behaving as disrespectful as my new found apparent foes; which I prefer to have none by the way, then those students would be warned then removed and banned from the Dojo or Dojang.
    *disrespectfully

Any Sensei, Shidoshi, or Subum of any true value or skill would most likely be ashamed. Even by, as much as I hate to admit it my own bullshit. You bastards don't have to like me or except me.
    *accept

At least be respectful to each other and the arts you practice.
    Around here, it would be disrespectful not to point out that bullshit is bullshit.

If you cant find even summon enough honor to retain some small amount of respect for someone like me, then you need to search deeper to find respect for yourself and the world around you.
    haha, so to paraphrase, if you can't find something, just look harder?!

Godbless and Peace out to all you muthafuckas weather assholes or saints.
    *whether

But talk about my Mama again and I will tear your throat out and drink your blood like the troll I am:) That IS a threat. And maybe not today or tomorrow but someday our paths will cross. Perhaps at a tournament. Perhaps at an Anime convention. Who knows. And who gives a **** about paragraphs and spelling, I could give a ****! I'm communicating online not taking a feild test or writing a fucking book!
    *field

Spelling. It matters.

Oh, and so to be respectful we should start threatening people over the internet just like you?!
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    4/27/2012 1:06am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did I say I was referring to everyone? I'm not that stupid to think that every member is younger than me when I'm friggin 31. Come on! yea I literrally meant everybody. So you have 3 more years training than me. Thats alot compaired to 25 isn't it. your not even proving me wrong who cares I shouldnt even have said that I was being stupid and it was even dumber to feel that you had to make a point just to prove me wrong when I clearly stated MOST not all. Which judging by the speech patterns I still think I'm right about most of the members being in their 20s.
    IF you are really 31 (which makes the younger one here) you are pretty damn stupid. Please sue whatever educational institution that said you were smart enough to be on your own.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    4/27/2012 1:12am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not a fucking computer nerd so I don't fucking spend half my life in front of a keyboard.
    Says the guy posting on an internet martial arts forum. Denial will only hurt you in the long run, embrace your inner nerd.

I'm not a fucking computer nerd so I don't fucking spend half my life in front of a keyboard. If I had to write a paper or an article then I would spellcheck and use paragraphs. You use perfect grammer when you talk to your friends on facebook?
    Yes, I even use correct grammar and spelling in txt messages. It's one of the things my wife loves about me.

No your probably too cool for fucking facebook.
    Do you mean fuckbook or more like cutting a hole in something whilst stalking on facebook? Answers no either way, you're on your own there buddy.
    Last edited by cualltaigh; 4/27/2012 1:15am at . Reason: ;-)
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/27/2012 1:37am

Style: Ninjutsu Taekwondo JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Come to the East coast. You all have my Adress. I may not be the most intelligent but not one person who knows me thinks I am stupid by any means. It doesnt matter how intelligent I am you already have your minds made up no matter what I do or say. So come to NH, come find me and be proven wrong. But you wont. You will hide behind some excuse but you will not come. I work my ass off to pay my bills and my wife is a counseler and has a bachelor's in Pych. Dispite you pathetic assumptions she has a 3.9 and is a straight A student. I also have credits in Psych and passed intro with an A. I have helped her with many articles and reports. Why am I spewing this to you and giving you more ammo? I don't care I know your gonna say something else to make me look like and idiot. Whats that? Its not very hard? No its not hard at all to make anyone look stupid when you pick apart everything they say. So do it to my face. I work my ass off to pay rent and feed my family so I cant afford a ticket. I bet some of you can though. You will puss out. Make an excuse why you cant come out here and be proven wrong. None of you will make it though I pray I am wrong. I will be waiting weather you want to compare intellect, do some honest training or just plain back up the **** that spews from the vigina on your mouth

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/27/2012 1:43am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Come to the East coast. You all have my Adress. I may not be the most intelligent but not one person who knows me thinks I am stupid by any means. It doesnt matter how intelligent I am you already have your minds made up no matter what I do or say. So come to NH, come find me and be proven wrong. But you wont. You will hide behind some excuse but you will not come. I work my ass off to pay my bills and my wife is a counseler and has a bachelor's in Pych. Dispite you pathetic assumptions she has a 3.9 and is a straight A student. I also have credits in Psych and passed intro with an A. I have helped her with many articles and reports. Why am I spewing this to you and giving you more ammo? I don't care I know your gonna say something else to make me look like and idiot. Whats that? Its not very hard? No its not hard at all to make anyone look stupid when you pick apart everything they say. So do it to my face. I work my ass off to pay rent and feed my family so I cant afford a ticket. I bet some of you can though. You will puss out. Make an excuse why you cant come out here and be proven wrong. None of you will make it though I pray I am wrong. I will be waiting weather you want to compare intellect, do some honest training or just plain back up the **** that spews from the vigina on your mouth
    Your wife having a 3.9 has nothing to do with your lack of intelligence, which has you putting all of your **** all over a thread on the internet.

The funny part is watching an alleged adult trying to pick a fight, with people who didn't make any threats of violence towards him.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/27/2012 1:50am

Style: Ninjutsu Taekwondo JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And when your girl leaves you this month or you wreck your car or get fired or hit by a bus or raided by the cops. Thats my Kuel Ritual Magik taking effect. Enjoy theres again more ammo for you poop stained fingers to spew more fecal expression from that turd you call a brain.

Posted On:
    4/27/2012 1:53am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Come to the East coast. You all have my Adress. I may not be the most intelligent but not one person who knows me thinks I am stupid by any means. It doesnt matter how intelligent I am you already have your minds made up no matter what I do or say. So come to NH, come find me and be proven wrong. But you wont. You will hide behind some excuse but you will not come. I work my ass off to pay my bills and my wife is a counseler and has a bachelor's in Pych. Dispite you pathetic assumptions she has a 3.9 and is a straight A student. I also have credits in Psych and passed intro with an A. I have helped her with many articles and reports. Why am I spewing this to you and giving you more ammo? I don't care I know your gonna say something else to make me look like and idiot. Whats that? Its not very hard? No its not hard at all to make anyone look stupid when you pick apart everything they say. So do it to my face. I work my ass off to pay rent and feed my family so I cant afford a ticket. I bet some of you can though. You will puss out. Make an excuse why you cant come out here and be proven wrong. None of you will make it though I pray I am wrong. I will be waiting weather ypu want to compare intellect, do some honest training or just plain back up the **** that spews from the vigina on your mouth
    Really you think if I actually took the time money and effort to go to NH to find you that I would be proven wrong? Yeah this makes you look stupid. Why is it the idiots want us to come find them?!?!?! Look dummy, we have Throwdowns all over the globe. This is where members of the site get together and beat on each other. We don't come to you, you come to us. I only travel to meet REAL MArtist/Fighters not idiots.

Oh and a good job using your WIFE's academic credentials to show you're not and idiot. We don't need to say anything to make you look stupid, you do it all by yourself.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    4/27/2012 1:54am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    haha, good **** light shinobi, good luck with that.

anyway, it is beer o'clock so as much fun as this has been, try not to break the internetz while I'm gone.

oh, and

*vagina
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

Posted On:
    4/27/2012 1:57am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And when your girl leaves you this month or you wreck your car or get fired or hit by a bus or raided by the cops. Thats my Kuel Ritual Magik taking effect. Enjoy theres again more ammo for you poop stained fingers to spew more fecal expression from that turd you call a brain.
    Thank's Bro!
    Been trying to get my girl to leave me for 14yrs now and want a new car. How well does that stuff work on hemorrhoids?
    ______

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

-Daniel Tosh

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/27/2012 2:27am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I ezz been who may no poop local monster stupid you.