Sponsored Links Spacer Image

MADE OF STEEL!

Posted On:
    4/24/2012 1:13am

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, since you do Ninjutsu and have the word "Shinobi" in your username, I'm going to just go ahead and assume that you're into anime.
    Are you going to be at Anime Central or Otakon? Because I will totally have a gong sau/coskumite with you right there, and prove once for all that ninjutsu is just as retarded in the real world as it in Virtua Fighter.
    The fool thinks himself immortal,
    If he hold back from battle;
    But old age will grant him no truce,
    Even if spears spare him.

Posted On:
    4/24/2012 6:36am

Style: BJJ/Zumba

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
    Ok, since you do Ninjutsu and have the word "Shinobi" in your username, I'm going to just go ahead and assume that you're into anime.
    Are you going to be at Anime Central or Otakon? Because I will totally have a gong sau/coskumite with you right there, and prove once for all that ninjutsu is just as retarded in the real world as it in Virtua Fighter.
    Ah man...I totally read that as "cockumite" and was like "What in the flying dicks is that...and why does TheMightyMcClaw know of it...that's some hard core RP..."

Then I re-read it, and that seems to fit with the OP a bit more, but still comes across wrong :|.
    Daniel: I don't know if I know enough karate.

Miyagi: Feeling correct.

Daniel: You sure know how to make a guy feel confident.

Miyagi: You trust the quality of what you know, not quantity.

Posted On:
    4/24/2012 8:19am

Style: Siling Labuyo Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Shinobi View Post
    I just vouch for his technique because it matches what I have learned.
    Translation: Chosun Ninja dishes out my favourite flavour of Kool-Aid

I have probably been training since alot of you were in gradeschool or even diapers. I'm talking 1985 if you want to get literal
    By 1985 I'd already been training for 3 years, and unlike you, I wasn't a damn 6 year old at the time.

Registered Member

The Land Of Processed Meat And Internet Trolls

Posted On:
    4/24/2012 8:20am

Style: Karate, Boxing, BJJ noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not sure if troll...or just retarded....or both.

Posted On:
    4/24/2012 8:27am

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by shotfghter View Post
    :(

I myself am a fan of Greg Park (Chosun Ninja) but I know better than to come in here and start babbling in this manner.
    I sort of know what you mean, he IS a nice guy (until you start questioning him or poking holes in his stories,) and he IS trying to do something positive for his community. (Is his Kancho field project still up and running? Can't wait to see him kan-cho the **** out of his students.)

But he did build up his 10 people youtube empire on mostly misinformation. I have to hand it to him, however. For someone who teaches Ninjutsu, he is fit as ****, trains hard, and is probably well versed in Hapkido and TKD.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/24/2012 9:25am

Style: Street Focus Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    I sort of know what you mean, he IS a nice guy (until you start questioning him or poking holes in his stories,) and he IS trying to do something positive for his community. (Is his Kancho field project still up and running? Can't wait to see him kan-cho the **** out of his students.)

But he did build up his 10 people youtube empire on mostly misinformation. I have to hand it to him, however. For someone who teaches Ninjutsu, he is fit as ****, trains hard, and is probably well versed in Hapkido and TKD.
    You are completely right, I agree on pretty much everything you wrote.

His shuriken throwing is pretty awesome too, he can hit stuff pretty far away. The guy is cool, and his knowledge is pretty wide on alot of subjects. He teaches techniques for free, gives out gear, and promotes Korea (although at times he puts down the Japanese). One might argue that he is trying to make money off youtube, but he doesn't get a million views so I don't think so. He is a "TMA" sort of guy. I think some of the stuff he teaches is better than Bujinkan stuff!

This whole fiasco is just going to go no where. I'm starting to see why IIF becomes frustrated with certain people.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/24/2012 10:47am

Style: Bjj, Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sigh...Im going to regret this..Suncook huh? Parks TKD, Im actually familiar with that I had a friend when I was a teenager that trained under that school. So homey where do you currently train/instruct? Maybe I'll swing in for a free class. put up or shut up time.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/24/2012 10:53am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    Go back to that **** thread in trollshido.
    Do not get shotfighter started on one of his ninjitsu.....rants....oh...too...late...asshole... .

Hapkido and TKD.
    There in lies the problem.

Posted On:
    4/24/2012 4:16pm

Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This thread made my day. It's pure comedy gold!

About Light Shinobi

Primary StyleNinjutsu Taekwondo JKDLocationSuncook NHOther Interests and InformationMeditation, Yoga, Shamanism, Ritual Magik, Herbal Medicine, Ninpo, Music, Mutation and evolutionOccupationTeacher, Instructor, Artist, Musician, Walk inMartial Arts ExperienceTaekwondo Ninjutsu Jeet Kune Do Boxing Hapkido wrestling Tai Chi I started training in ITF TKD when I was 6 years old under a friend of the family. When I was 8 I started researching ninjutsu. When I was 9 I began to study Bajinken Ninjutsu under a friend of the family named Derek Syha. When I was 10 I started taking WTF TKD under Korean Master Young Hak Park. When I was 13 I recieved my black belt In WTF TKD. I then also began training in Lao, Thai andbermise boxing with a close friend and brother. I now have a 3rd degree Black belt In TKD but stopped testing over 10 years ago. I have been training in Ninjutsu TKD and adopting various techniques from other styles such as Boxing and wing chun ever since then. My martial arts training and way of life are syncronized with my spiritual beleifs and drives me to better myself mentally spiritually and physically.QuoteTo know and understand the world around you you must first begin to know and understand yourself.
    First: Oh. I see; you're one of those Ritual Magik folks. Kewl. How's that going for you? Picking up goth chicks? Moving forward with that plan for world domination? Awesome.

Second: What the hell is Bajinken Ninjutsu???

Third:

Posted On:
    4/24/2012 4:35pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Styygens View Post
    Picking up goth chicks?
    Dude, leave goth chicks out of this.
    They do some of the craziest **** for quarters.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit
Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7891011 1213141521 ... LastLast