U.S. Army

Posted On:
    4/16/2004 2:03pm

supporting member
     Style: Kickboxing/Shooto

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Herbal Dianabal

Hey, I saw this ad in this month's Grappling Magazine. It's called Herbal Dianabal (www.HerbalDianabal.com). I was curious if anyone knew about this stuff, apparently it boosts your Testosterone 237%! Christ man, that's a lot of testosterone, isn't that bad for us males?

EDIT: Because I added an extra 'w' to the URL...and Whitesharks an asshole :).
    Last edited by The_Ghost; 4/16/2004 2:15pm at .
    "did Phrost just call me a 'bitch'?"-Omega

"The collective IQ of bullshido was reduced with the departure of Wastrel. It further dropped due to the retention of (Serious Harm)."
    - The all knowing Dochter

"but like, it's possible to develop such a level of reflex that you can literally detect someones movements through sensitivity, and block without even thinking"-Apostol

That's the amazing thing about Ninjas, for sneeky cocksuckers, they are all over the place, like dog **** on your shoe.-Ronin69

1% Shark is better than you.

Posted On:
    4/16/2004 2:12pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ/Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Does it add an extra "W" to all your URLs? :p

Stuff looks expensive! And it probably doesn't work because that much free testosterone would be almost impossible for an OTC.

U.S. Army

Posted On:
    4/16/2004 2:15pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What's an OTC?

"The collective IQ of bullshido was reduced with the departure of Wastrel. It further dropped due to the retention of (Serious Harm)."

"but like, it's possible to develop such a level of reflex that you can literally detect someones movements through sensitivity, and block without even thinking"-Apostol

That's the amazing thing about Ninjas, for sneeky cocksuckers, they are all over the place, like dog **** on your shoe.-Ronin69

1% Shark is better than you.

Posted On:
    4/16/2004 2:20pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ/Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Over The Counter

Her's an article about the primary ingredient. Sound like that stuff is mostly Andro which may work for you. They say it's what McGuire took.

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/oct/andro1.html

U.S. Army

Posted On:
    4/16/2004 2:22pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cool man, I might give it a shot.

EDIT: Because I won't be getting it.
    Last edited by The_Ghost; 4/16/2004 2:26pm at .

Co-Founder, Retired Admin

Posted On:
    4/16/2004 2:23pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Karate,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ghost......listen kid.....I explained this all to you on another thread but you dont want to listen. Buying "Herbal Dianabol" isnt going to turn you into Mark Kerr. You're a little baztard and forever a little baztard you will be. Theres nothing wrong with this, but you'll get alot better results if you listen to reality instead of the corporate add pitch from the folks at www.herbaldianabol.com who are going to offer you great results at a fraction of what you would pay in those health stores!

Moving right along.

You're a little baztard so your goal should be to strengthen what you already have and gain weight(true size) slowly. When you first start lifting properly your body is going to change rapidly and you'll look better although you'll only be slightly bigger. After that its going to be really slow going and you're going to have to make weightlifting and eating your top priority in life in order to get real results. Its not practical.

You said your close to 160 lbs and there are some lethal MMa fighters at that weight. SHOOTO has one of the sickest 160lbs divisions on the planet, so your weight and size put you in a tough calibur of opponent. Theres no reason why you can't achieve the same results as those people. You dont need to get bigger. You can keep your current size but really transform the way it looks.

Dont but into all those weight gainer bullshiit packs and dont buy any of the new "Just under steroid" of the day. None of them really work. Creatine is maybe be the best bang for your buck, with CellTech being the very best IMO.

My original advice was unless you wanted to live weightlifting you should get a solid weight lifting schedule, 3 or 4 days a week, eat properly and excersise along with whatever martial art you study. Never look at your scale just look at your body and the way reacts to the training your doing.

If you buy that herbal dianabol shiit you'll never live it down. You could drink the whole bottle and it would do jack shiit except give you a headache. I'm trying to look out for you here.
    "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

U.S. Army

Posted On:
    4/16/2004 2:24pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    **** Peedee, I heard you the first fucking time. I was just looking at it and going "Hmm...that's a lot of testosterone, I might be able to cum more than once before I fall asleep." BUT NO! You are you fucking flying monkey have to rob me of all my fun.

I hate you!

Co-Founder, Retired Admin

Posted On:
    4/16/2004 2:33pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Karate,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You shoudlnt hate me man, I'm helping you. Just work your body out naturally and supplement it with weights and a good healthy diet with alot of calories. You have the type of body thats going to react to that alot better than trying to get big. I know it pisses you off because I was a little guy too. Right now I'm 160lbs because I gained some weight. I spent alot of money on all that crap and it worked just a little bit. Smaller people tend to have higher metabolism and that makes it harder to build and keep muscle.

Your body will still be strong and fit if you weight train moderately and do martial arts. You'll be bigger but not substantially so.
    "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

U.S. Army

Posted On:
    4/16/2004 2:39pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't actually hate you Peedee, I respect your opinion a lot man. I was just joking around (unless you actually have flying monkeys). And I agree with you on the workout schedule.

Dirty Red

Posted On:
    4/16/2004 3:12pm

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ghost if you are going to use something might I suggest 1-AD (andro) by Ergo labs. It worked for me when I used it.
    A.K.A. rocks your socks.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast