Posted On:
    4/23/2012 4:50pm

Style: Boxing, Judo, Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by clawhammer View Post
    Your cure all BJJ BS is tiresome
    <<looks at my style>> Nice strawman.

I simply stated principles from any system can be applied to MMA.
    This is the sort of crap Systema practitioners say as well. No one has said that all of _ing __un sucks. With ANY style its a question of how much sucks vs. how much is useful and can be applied when the **** hits the fan.

Fighting/sparring under a MMA ruleset is (IMHO) the best option civilians have for testing their training. Yes, your training may have a ground component, but can you apply it when an opponent is attempting to demolish you from mount?

My points stand, principles from many things can be used, and I have. If you dont want people to respond to threads, WHY have a DISCUSSION forum numnutz?
    Principles are unimportant to me. Philosophy is unimportant to me. What is practical and applicable is what I am interested in. I wasted too much of my life learning philosophy and principles and skipping the lessons on the **** I could actually pull of in a fight. Quit thinking you're unique, or that you've espoused some new truth. You're regurgitating the same old bullshit people have heard on this board since its inception.

I have a style you can try...secret form of kung fu...called GO FU
    Ninjer, please. You can go **** yourself instead.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/23/2012 5:18pm

Style: Shorin Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wait, what? BJJ doesn't work on Battlefields?? Is he the anti-grapple???

Is this true for all Australians?

An Australian, scoffing at your armbar attempt, earlier.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    4/23/2012 5:26pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your cure all BJJ BS is tiresome
    Yawn.
    I simply stated principles from any system can be applied to MMA. My points stand, principles from many things can be used, and I have.
    Great, where have you fought and what's your record?

Posted On:
    4/23/2012 6:00pm

Style: BJJ, MMA, JJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What can fighter get from WC?

Quote Originally Posted by thrutch View Post
    Is this true for all Australians?
    yes.
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/23/2012 6:04pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I dont need any threads, but for you BJJ nutz, get a grip, certain things work from any system. Your cure all BJJ BS is tiresome, I simply stated principles from any system can be applied to MMA. My points stand, principles from many things can be used, and I have. If you dont want people to respond to threads, WHY have a DISCUSSION forum numnutz? I have a style you can try...secret form of kung fu...called GO FU
    Where does it say "discussion" is a synonym for " ignorance?" Nowhere.

Posted On:
    4/23/2012 8:16pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I came across this thread during my daily googling of myself and I understand that clawhammer has some questions.

First off, yes, BJJ is very effective on me, provided you have trained longer and/ or harder than me, thanks for asking. Being that Sydney is in the grips of a bikie war and the cops have no qualms in shooting first and dealing with the media later, with all the bullets and knives around plus the teams of guys in class, yeah, BJJ is very effective. Again, thanks for asking but it is becoming apparent you have **** all idea what you are talking about.

Bar fights? Stomping? Once again, it appears you are extremely ignorant on this topic. I'm not. Hell, I've probably been involved (at some level) in more brawls than all the Krav Maga and Wing Chun instructionals you've masturbated to on youtube. Then again, I wouldn't "lock up and go to ground" in that situation. Do you think BJJ removes self preservation in favour of landing a sick submission? Do you think BJJ=stupid?

Also, nobody said BJJ is a cure all. You are a moron.

Also, you can learn all those things you think WC teaches you. "Inside fighting skills, redirection of energy, converging energy, low kicks, angular attacks"? This guy's bloodstream is so affected that Sifus the world over call on him to bloodlet so they can get to the purest koolaid.

Once again, YOU ARE THE ONLY DOUCHE SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT ONE STYLE IS BEST. Bullshido as a community advocates CROSS TRAINING. You either haven't read much in the site, or you're illiterate, or you're a moron. I have stopped taking bets because the odds on the first two aren't worth it.

Little known fact about the OP. On his first day of school the teacher sat the kids in a circle and they played a game, "what's my name and how did I get it?"

The first little girl to the teachers left stood up and said, "I'm Rose Petal! When I was born and in the hospital, one of the roses my grandma gave my mum landed on my head and so my parents called me that."

"That's very nice," said the teacher.

The second child in the circle stood up and said, "I'm Cherry Blossom! My parents didn't make it to the hospital in time so I was born outside and Cherry Blossoms fell from the trees on to my head and they thought that was great name for me!"

"Wonderful," said the teacher.

Suddenly the OP stood up out of turn and screamed, "HRGUNFAEFJJDEWSSS wqdienwq Wdhasidneefdn WD adaqisd!"

"And you must be clawhammer!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Ups to Battlefields for dropping the sage wisdom.

You are like a Pimp Yoda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Battlefields... You're more of a man than I am.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/23/2012 11:25pm

Style: Boxing, Judo, Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Suddenly the OP stood up out of turn and screamed, "HRGUNFAEFJJDEWSSS wqdienwq Wdhasidneefdn WD adaqisd!"

"And you must be clawhammer!"
    </endThread>

Battlefields 1 - Clawhammer 0.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/24/2012 12:58am

Style: Street Focus Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lol excellent post battlefields, your name obviously shows your experience in the many wars you've fought :P

Welterweight

Posted On:
    4/24/2012 1:10am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To the op. I understand your critiscism of BJJ, which is why I recently made the switch to Gracie Jiu Jitsu.

PS. Go suck a dick.

Posted On:
    4/24/2012 1:32am

Style: kenpo, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I dont need any threads, but for you BJJ nutz, get a grip, certain things work from any system. Your cure all BJJ BS is tiresome, I simply stated principles from any system can be applied to MMA. My points stand, principles from many things can be used, and I have. If you dont want people to respond to threads, WHY have a DISCUSSION forum numnutz? I have a style you can try...secret form of kung fu...called GO FU
    You don't get what I am saying BJJ incorporates all the concepts of Wing chun. An armbar is just a punch without extension. A choke has all the concepts locked in the BJJ katas of a side kick. Study more, discuss less. And stop disrespecting my master!!!
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast