Posted On:
    2/26/2013 11:11am

supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumDragon View Post
    Diesel,

Thanks, certainly appreciate the support. Order went out this morning. Next time around give the Ho Family jow a try. Its probably the most popular for stick-related injuries. That and Bruise JIUce...

Ill be in the Philippines from February 28 - March 27 for training. When I get back, you are of course more than welcome to still come out for a session. Youll enjoy it, I promise! =)
    Sounds good. I'll try that one next time. And I'll make sure to come out when you get back. Have a safe trip.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/23/2013 1:59am

Style: Tabimina Balintawak

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    Sounds good. I'll try that one next time. And I'll make sure to come out when you get back. Have a safe trip.
    Hey Diesel,

Hope all is well in the states. Will be back by Tuesday, when do you want to come out to Destin for a session?

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/23/2013 6:52am

supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, all is well! Well, I could either come over on a weekend, or possibly take off work early one day and come one afternoon. I train on Thursdays, so not that day. I've got a lot of stuff coming up on Saturdays but some are free. What days will you be available?
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/26/2013 9:36am

Style: Tabimina Balintawak

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good to hear man!
    Im free any time before about 6pm on the weekdays, and pretty much any time during the weekends....Just let me know when you wanna stop by and we can get it figured out.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234