Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2012 6:22pm

Style: Tabimina Balintawak

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Diesel,

Are you in Panama City? Still planning on stopping by in Destin this coming weekend? Just let me know about what day/time youll be driving through and Ill make sure Im available. My email/num ber is on the first page of the thread.

Looking forward to it...

Josh

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/10/2012 4:47pm

supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey. I did go to panama city, but we had to leave early when the freaking monsoons rained out our camp site! So I'll hook up with you another time. Or let me know if you come to Pensacola.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/13/2012 1:30pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry to hear about the trip. Sure thing, just let me know man; Ill be here...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/18/2012 1:26pm

Style: FMA, JJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Josh!

I spoke to you on the phone a while back. I met up with a Balintawak guy in Birmingham and have been training with him, but not in the Tabimina System.

Just wanted to say hey and hope you're well. Give me a call if you still have my number. I spoke to your student in Bham but I haven't heard from him since before I moved to my new place.

Anyway, if you would like to reconnect let me know. I can message you my number in a PM.

-- Randall

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/11/2012 4:13pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi Randall,

Yea, I recall talking to you. Ill see if I can still find your number and give you a call. In the meantime, feel free to email me your number (jpwhsv@gmail.com) if you dont hear from me. Dont PM me here, I rarely log into the forums...

Regards,
    Josh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/14/2012 8:58pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Making some venue changes here in Destin and looking for a few more students. To those reading this, Im still happy to provide a free session to anyone looking for something to train, or looking to review schools in the area. Dont be shy, come on over!

I dont know if this video will be visible to everyone, but worth a shot:
    http://tabiminabalintawak.com/video-...ctober-21-2012

Last edited by PlumDragon; 11/14/2012 9:02pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2013 1:53pm

Style: JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have been training with Josh for about 2-3 years now. I can vouch for the effectiveness of the training methods he uses. I come from a mixed background, moving from TMA into MMA training (Muay Thai, BJJ, Judo, Arnis). I stopped training a couple of years ago, mainly because I wasn't happy with the school anymore and wanted to do other things with my time. I started training with Josh around that time. He and the group he trains with have the best stick skills I've ever seen in person or video. I hope some of you fine gentlemen will go down and take some session with him. Guarantee you won't regret it.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/25/2013 1:53pm

supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey, I ordered some of your Jow. I was needing some, and I remembered that you make it. So I figured I would order local!!

Are you headed to the PI for training soon? If so, have a good trip. My knee is getting better and I'm back into training, so I should be able to make a trip over soon for class.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/25/2013 3:26pm

Style: Arnis de Mano

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumDragon View Post
    Diesel,

Do you know when you will be in Panama City? Ill be in Orlando training June 3-7 and in Oklahoma teaching from June 19-24, so heres hoping your travel dates dont overlap...
    Who (where) are you working with in Oklahoma, I am always looking for FMA players in the area. I would be interested in meeting up with you and your guys when you are here.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/26/2013 9:19am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Diesel,

Thanks, certainly appreciate the support. Order went out this morning. Next time around give the Ho Family jow a try. Its probably the most popular for stick-related injuries. That and Bruise JIUce...

Ill be in the Philippines from February 28 - March 27 for training. When I get back, you are of course more than welcome to still come out for a session. Youll enjoy it, I promise! =)

Kendal,

Nice talking to you over email. My student in OK is starting to teach and will be accompanying me to the Philippines for the second time this year. The dates from your post were dates I was there in 2012, but I do plan to be there in 2013 for sure, at least one time. Will be in touch!

Regards,
    Josh
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 123 4 LastLast