Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/24/2012 7:13pm

Style: judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Okay, OP. Enough of the bullshit. What's your action plan? You've asked for advice and you have received it. Our advice ranges in merit from awesome to McClaw.

We didn't tell you what to do just to waste our breath. We told you what to do so you can mold your soft, insecure body and mind into our Jesus-like images.

What's your fucking plan?
    Here comes the crazy. I am currently studying chemical engineering and I work as a waiter on the side. I am going to move into a student housing next month so I am going to save some money there. I have also saved up around 10 000 dollars which means that I should be able to start my own business. Ironically I don't have access to this cash at this moment but I will in a couple of months.

So what can I do with this money. I was considering to get a job in a certain type of shop work there one year after school. Learn everything I need to know this type of shops and then my own shop in the same co operation. It will costs me alot of money but it is something that is doable and it will bring me a decent income. There is alot of risk and responsibility involved.. This is one thing that I can do.

Another thing I can do is to buy an apartment invest the money I have and borrow the rest from the bank. The rent will be enough to make the down payment. I can also buy another one the next year if I save money and work hard..

Some rural parts in my country offers land and money for people that are willing to live there.

I have also been playing with the thought of renting out strippers to parties.. I can hire them indirectly from a foreign country. It will cost me less money. I would need name for the company. I would need a website or some other way to get customers. I would also need a cheap apartment for my workers. I have already found a guy that rent out cheap apartments.. Totally doable but I need to check the legal parts so I don't end up in prison.

about fighting ability. I think my bjj class is the best choice in my area. I have also been thinking about roman wrestling.. those guys have skills. Maybe I will start some kind of body improvement program because I am not that strong.

About girls. I have done some work on my mind. Basically our ego works against us. We do alot of **** to protect our ego. I have read up on defense mechanism. My defense mechanism was that I used to avoid things that could hurt my ego. I have also gone out alot lately. I am not anxious when I am alone in a bar anymore. I have to fix my style though. I read alot of blogs and books about this. I also have a couple of friends that is into this.

Posted On:
    4/24/2012 7:21pm

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't run a stripper biz, don't open a shop. Save the money, finish school. See what your degree can do for you—it sounds quite marketable. Also, a man alone in a bar is naturally a loser. Make some fucking friends.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/24/2012 7:33pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
    I might be a little bit off here - in which case you can disregard all my advice - but I get the impression that you're looking more for "Life Hacks" - ways to do the **** you're already doing, but better - rather than seeking out the secrets of enlightenment and obtaining True Buddha Nature.
    Too bad you're not into metal. Northern Europe is sort of where it's at for that stuff, where I have to weed through all the shitty American metal bands.
    I want to find my way in this life but I welcome life hacks. I am into metal chicks but I don't listen to the music. different people different taste.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    4/24/2012 7:34pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Look for a swap meet or something. Go cheaper than 1000, ffs. And don't buy all the gear queer bullshit they try to sell you, you aren't lance Armstrong, you don't need a neon body condom to go down the fucking road
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/24/2012 7:34pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivington View Post
    Also, a man alone in a bar is naturally a loser. Make some fucking friends.
    Your girlfriend begs to differ ;)

MADE OF STEEL!

Posted On:
    4/24/2012 7:35pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My only advice about entrepreneurship is this: find something that doesn't exist, but should, and make that. If I managed to do this with something as frivolous as fashion design, I'm sure there are a million such things with chemical engineering. It sounds like your academic training is the best route towards success for you, right now.
    Also the foreign stripper thing really sounds like the starting ground for a human trafficking ring, so I'd probably veer away from that.
    The fool thinks himself immortal,
    If he hold back from battle;
    But old age will grant him no truce,
    Even if spears spare him.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    4/24/2012 7:35pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ps do drugs and worship satan a little you come across like the tall guy on big bang theory
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

MADE OF STEEL!

Posted On:
    4/24/2012 7:37pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache View Post
    Look for a swap meet or something. Go cheaper than 1000, ffs. And don't buy all the gear queer bullshit they try to sell you, you aren't lance Armstrong, you don't need a neon body condom to go down the fucking road
    Seconded.
    DO bike in the winter. I'm sure Oslo keeps there roads plowed much better than the cities in Michigan, and with proper boots and mittens and such, you can stay toasty warm on a bike in the winter. And riding year-round is hella badass.
    The fool thinks himself immortal,
    If he hold back from battle;
    But old age will grant him no truce,
    Even if spears spare him.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/24/2012 7:39pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache View Post
    Ps do drugs and worship satan a little you come across like the tall guy on big bang theory
    satan worships me. I don't know who the tall guy in the big bang theory is.

also I really really want to do the foreign stripper thing..but I am afraid that I end up in prison because I screw up some laws or something.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    4/24/2012 7:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Satan doesn't worship anybody.

But seriously, You're here asking for advice as you approach getting what you want emotionally in a very mechanical way.

Well, be a bit more organic. Not high on pot brad pit in true lies organic, just a little more open.
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 1011 LastLast