230696 Bullies, 4110 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    4/27/2012 8:58am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Uglybugly View Post
    Clothes, sex and money are all important things. Try to walk around naked and pay your food with blowjobs if you don't believe me ;)

I agree. Focusing on education is the easiest and safest path I can take. It is also the path that holds the smallest rewards. I live in a nanny state and nanny care is not free. People with high education and high income buy for the nurture. Also chemistry is not the best paid profession. I took this course because I have always like chemistry and math and these kind of things.. It is kind of like all those art students and study art because they like art and wants to be "arty"

I totally agree.. but where can I find this? I have already been one year in the military. Moved to a city without money in the middle of the winter. found a place to live and a job the first day..(it was cold).. I have never been on welfare either.
    Stop begging for advice. The truth is nobody can tell you what to do. Man up, make some wise decisions and follow through. You know deep down what you need. Or you're an idiot and it doesn't matter what happens to you anyway. We don't need idiots.

You're fishing for advice that you want to hear. Stop it.

Posted On:
    4/27/2012 10:14am

Style: Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chemical engineering is one of the highest paid undergraduate degrees, at least starting out. Petroleum engineering is a bit higher, but that's about it. It's boom times for shale oil and shale gas, by the way.

Move out of your nanny state country. Listen to Dolph Lundgren:

Posted On:
    4/27/2012 10:35am

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Uglybugly View Post
    Also chemistry is not the best paid profession. I took this course because I have always like chemistry and math and these kind of things.. It is kind of like all those art students and study art because they like art and wants to be "arty"
    So, are you aiming for the best-paid profession? Because a day ago your ideas were "open a store" or "hire out strippers for parties."

If you organically enjoy chemistry (haha, see what I did there?) and find a job in the field, you'll be doing what you like for a living, which is rare. Half the cockfaces on this bulletin board are just halfwit office drones who heard that computers had money inside them—they're into martial arts to try to feel better about their own silly asses. You're already a step ahead. You're just lonely. Go have some fun.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    4/27/2012 11:01am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivington View Post
    Half the cockfaces on this bulletin board are just halfwit office drones who heard that computers had money inside them—they're into martial arts to try to feel better about their own silly asses.
    <-----<

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/27/2012 9:54pm

Style: judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    <-----<
    hey.. atleast you have some freaking amazing art skills :)

Posted On:
    4/30/2012 3:34am

Style: Boxing, Solar Ray Attack

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What kind of chemistry are you interested in? What languages?
    http://woodwardswhiskey.wordpress.com/

He was punching him like the collective karmic debt he'd accrued was coming to collections, mostly on his face.
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011