--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought I was open..

Posted On:
    4/24/2012 8:05pm

Style: Humbleness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah drop the strippers slavery ****, fucking first worldeers taking our women...
    Come on man you have the possibility of a lucrative career in a field few people can understand and you want to start some shitty buisness like that? Another question are you good in Maths? if so you have a great future

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    4/24/2012 8:41pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Uglybugly View Post
    I thought I was open..
    Maybe its an english issue. But you come across very stilted.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    4/25/2012 8:16am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Uglybugly - after further review I have come to the conclusion that your primary hurdle in life is the fact that you're a fucking idiot.

You can't be reached. I know a ton of people just like you. Their problems are plain as day and people try to speak the truth but they never listen.

You're focused on bullshit. Clothes, sex, quick money and delusional fantasies of living life like Bill Gates. You could have everything on your list and you'd still be unfulfilled because you are shallow and your goals in life are without substance.

Sometimes what seems like the hard path in life is actually the easier way. Right now what seems hard is focusing on your education and making a career in your chosen field. But you'll have more success with less wasted effort in the long run if you stay the course.

Looking nice, being in good shape, taking care of yourself, getting laid, having fun, having some money in your pocket - all that **** can be had without making it your sole focus.

What you really need is some experiences that will build your character.

Posted On:
    4/25/2012 10:35am

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your girlfriend begs to differ ;)
    You're right. She doesn't think you're capable of making friends.

Posted On:
    4/25/2012 10:39am

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought I was open..
    all of your problems can be solved with a Bedazzler

Posted On:
    4/25/2012 12:40pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok so you live in a nanny state and that's part of why you are so melancholy.
    You really don't have the worries that most of the world shares, first accept that.
    You have it pretty fucking easy and that does not foster grit.
    So be it.
    In other words sack up, *****.

You're a waiter?
    Get this book:
    http://www.amazon.com/The-Art-Profes.../dp/0962380407
    This will increase your income, guaranteed.
    It will also, if you're paying attention, teach you many of the things that those here who are shaking their heads at you, know intuitively and through life practice.
    Working in a decent restaurant, if you have a work ethic, can be a viable income.
    You should have no problem making $100+ per shift.
    That's $2k a month part time, while you finish school.
    Plus you should get a free meal when working, so then you are making out on both ends.
    That doesn't even touch on the networking (getting laid) aspect.

Think of it this way:
    Waiting tables is the only commissioned sales job where every customer who walks through the door is going to buy something.
    Piece of cake.

Posted On:
    4/25/2012 12:51pm

Style: Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Depends on which country he lives in. Most of those worker's paradise places don't have much of a tipping custom and, consequently, the service is **** (e.g. France). Japan is weird in that there's no tipping custom but the service is superb.

Posted On:
    4/25/2012 12:58pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tipping is customary in Scandinavian restaurants, and the advice in that book still applies.
    (I'm half Danish and lived there, have a Danish personnummer.)

Edit:

...and i hear you on Japan, i still trip out when they yell "Irasshaimase!!!" as soon as you walk in.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/27/2012 8:44am

Style: judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [QUOTE=Devil;2685757
    You're focused on bullshit. Clothes, sex, quick money and delusional fantasies of living life like Bill Gates. You could have everything on your list and you'd still be unfulfilled because you are shallow and your goals in life are without substance.
    [/QUOTE]

Clothes, sex and money are all important things. Try to walk around naked and pay your food with blowjobs if you don't believe me ;)

[QUOTE=Devil;2685757
    Sometimes what seems like the hard path in life is actually the easier way. Right now what seems hard is focusing on your education and making a career in your chosen field. But you'll have more success with less wasted effort in the long run if you stay the course.
    [/QUOTE]

I agree. Focusing on education is the easiest and safest path I can take. It is also the path that holds the smallest rewards. I live in a nanny state and nanny care is not free. People with high education and high income buy for the nurture. Also chemistry is not the best paid profession. I took this course because I have always like chemistry and math and these kind of things.. It is kind of like all those art students and study art because they like art and wants to be "arty"

[QUOTE=Devil;2685757
    What you really need is some experiences that will build your character.[/QUOTE]

I totally agree.. but where can I find this? I have already been one year in the military. Moved to a city without money in the middle of the winter. found a place to live and a job the first day..(it was cold).. I have never been on welfare either.
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 11 LastLast