Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 101112 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/05/2012 1:33am

Style: Muay Thai/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For someone who started their post with "long time listener, first time poster," I'm genuinely suprised he seemed to have no clue about the culture here.

I did enjoy his vivid descriptions of Keysi's deadliness though. I'm totally going to try that whole hammerfist to the inner thigh thing next time I'm in the ring. It's going to work!

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    12/05/2012 8:19am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Someone please explain this to me. It is getting irritating because even senior members are doing this ****.

If you don't want it addressed, don't type it out. I love when people are shocked that "you jumped, addressed, talked, commented, complained" about their point, "when this is what I really meant." Then type what you mean and support it with facts not fallacies.
    It's because you really have turned into a pendantic ass.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    12/05/2012 8:20am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BJMills View Post
    For someone who started their post with "long time listener, first time poster," I'm genuinely suprised he seemed to have no clue about the culture here.

I did enjoy his vivid descriptions of Keysi's deadliness though. I'm totally going to try that whole hammerfist to the inner thigh thing next time I'm in the ring. It's going to work!
    It's worked for me on the street, so go for it.

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/05/2012 8:39am

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    It's because you really have turned into a pendantic ass.
    Really have? I was NEVER joking when I said I was a pedant.
    Always was, do keep up.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 12/05/2012 1:55pm at .

Middleweight

Posted On:
    12/05/2012 9:58am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JaKOFfFEsT View Post
    I say "wrench arm" and Mr "I like to cuddle men, but don't realise that I prove aa sport, and not a combative art" thinks I have my am tied up in an arm lock. Perhaps he has never heard of the concept of a "transitionary arm lock", which is common amongst Filipino arts.
    I like how Mr WAAAAHHH YOU ONLY PICKED ON ONE POINT is ignoring that I showed every part of his "combination," which he described as being as smooth as jab-cross-hook, ranged from improbable to physically impossible, instead preferring to pick on how I interpreted his vague description of an "arm wrench."

Your description of a fight sounds like an eight year old from the 40s explaining a sex act.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/05/2012 10:29am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    Your description of a fight sounds like an eight year old from the 40s explaining a sex act.
    Perhaps the best description of a non-fighter describing an imaginary fight I have ever seen. Thank you for that.

I'm still curious about these 5 years of boxing, 8 years of BJJ, and 20 years of Muay Thai that this dude has....and still thinks that this is what a fight could look like. I knew a fight wouldn't look like that as soon as I had one....in 5th grade.

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/27/2012 11:05am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Znake12 View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm new in this forum. I was watching this thread when I was surfing the net. I would like to say to all of you, that the main reason that I joined the forum is to expose the stupidity, the ignorance and the poor maturity of the user "Kris Kneebar Kringle". Either a troll or just another internet warrior who wants to show intelectual superiority by trying to look cool and intelligent.

Please guys, there are many videos on KFM on youtube that you can watch at any time. There's even one that shows the drill of the chair. You can see there the so called "combination ranged from improbable to physically impossible" that Kris, aka Mr. Smart explains. Who knows, maybe you will also see the "four-foot long arm"...
    Really? That's why you joined? Cool, let me help.

Here you go:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=119391
    Welcome to bullshido..

:)

Posted On:
    12/29/2012 5:14am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CJaKfOrEsT View Post
    Wow...you guys really love to jump on every comment, don't you.

I was merely trying to say that Keysi guys are trained to think outside the box, regarding where to hit, and what with. A combination might start off wrenching someone's arm as they try to grab you, followed by a elbow to the shoulder joint, extending to a hammer fist to inside of the thigh of the rear leg (baring in mind that he his standing behind his assailant, at this point), then an elbow to the kidney, and a punch to the chest, from over the shoulder, extending into a one armed sleeper hold, while the other arm monitors for other potential assailants...and all done with the fluidity of a boxer's "jab, cross, hook".

"At will" meaning "whenever you want to"..."top if the head, to the bottom of the foot" meaning all over the body.
    Oh dear.

Jab cross hook takes less than a second. What is all of that bullshit you're on about?

Middleweight

Posted On:
    12/29/2012 10:23am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    Oh dear.

Jab cross hook takes less than a second. What is all of that bullshit you're on about?
    Tsk tsk tsk, the folly of jumping on every minor detail of a post has already been rebuked. Rebuked I say!
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.

:)

Posted On:
    12/31/2012 2:23am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anyone seen anything with them teaching on defending the Pensataq?

All you grapplers, would a guy sitting in your guard with his hands on his head help or hurt subbing him out?
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 101112 LastLast