Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/19/2012 4:05pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

**NEW VID** Become a Kimura Hunter - Jason Scully

You may know that the Kimura is one of the most common and also higher percentage attacks in grappling. You can hit it from so many different areas but I've discovered that a lot of people whether beginner and advanced aren't sure of particular "triggers" that show them that the Kimura is open for attack.

If you're not sure what a "trigger" is, it's a cue or something you see that your opponent does that should elicit a certain type of reaction from you when you notice it.

So what I have for you is a video I created where I talk about how you can attack for Kimuras more. Not necessarily detailed instruction on how to finish the Kimura but an explaination on how you can HUNT for the Kimura.

The more you are able to attack the Kimura and see these triggers the more you will eventually be able to finish it and then it becomes part of your "A Game". And when I say finish it, I'm not just talking about submitting with the Kimura either.

You can do much more. You can sweep with it, use it to help pass your opponent's guard, take your opponent's back, and also get reversals from bad positions as times. I would say those are some good options to have, wouldn't you?

Hope it helps,

Jason Scully

P.S. I have nothing else to say but THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING
    ME AND THE GRAPPLERS GUIDE!

Posted On:
    4/20/2012 4:31am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks a lot for another top quality video man. I'm going to spend the next few rolling sessions hunting for that space under the arm, I'm sure it happens a lot more than I've previously realised!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/26/2012 10:36pm

Style: Jiu-jitsu & HEMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good video. Iíman obsessive kimura player & air between the elbows & ribs is exactlywhat I watch for. I also appreciate thetalk about triggers. I always tell mestudents (I coach kids) that Jiu-jitsu is like sign language & if you knowthe language then people will request how they want to lose. Elbows out means kimura, arms extended meansarm bar, one in one out means triangle, lean back means hip bump, etc.

Posted On:
    6/04/2012 11:41am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: goju ryu karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That is a really good advice, because many people do not see there changes to make a kimura. The most people think to much, but it must be an impulse. I want to train this one, but I need to wait till tomorrow.

UFC Middleweight

Posted On:
    6/05/2012 2:08am

Business Class Supporting Member
     CEO: Alan Belcher MMA Club Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Great video Jason!