1. #1
    Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge. Join us... or die
    Gabetuno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    3,295
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    My brother in arms puts on a wrestling clinic...

    My training buddy and inspiration kicks some serious ass for his second pro fight at 185. I didn't count how many takedowns, but holy **** was he tearin' it up. His boxing is pretty good too.

    The guy he fought is one of the best local dudes, which is saying something for southern New England. Anyway, for all of you who like middleweights that pace like bantamweights, enjoy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.



  2. #2
    Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge. Join us... or die
    Gabetuno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    3,295
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well I thought it was good... :-/
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.



  3. #3

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Durham NC
    Posts
    140
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Amazing match! Ward seemed to be out boxing the other guy for most of the fight. (This is the uniformed opinion on striking from Judoka.) The wrestling was great and you have to admire Beekman for staying out a position where Ward could finish him. A less fighter would have had the piss taken out of him after the 2nd or 3rd takedown in the first round.

  4. #4
    Southpaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    2,939
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nice fight. Your buddy looked good.

    Unfortunately the length of the fight is far too long for most of our attention spans. Next time please edit the video to around 2 minutes and add some awesome Pantera soundtrack to it.

  5. #5
    ermghoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    OW, MY KNEE
    Posts
    2,781
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
    add some awesome Pantera soundtrack to it.
    Or Drowning Pool. I just can't see enough fight videos dubbed with Drowning Pool. It Never. Gets. Old.
    "Your body must be like a stone, your mind... like a meatloaf."

    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.

  6. #6
    Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge. Join us... or die
    Gabetuno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    3,295
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
    Nice fight. Your buddy looked good.

    Unfortunately the length of the fight is far too long for most of our attention spans. Next time please edit the video to around 2 minutes and add some awesome Pantera soundtrack to it.
    Sorry. Maybe next time I'll record myself doing verbal dubstep and then put it on that bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.



  7. #7
    Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge. Join us... or die
    Gabetuno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    3,295
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judokarl View Post
    Amazing match! Ward seemed to be out boxing the other guy for most of the fight. (This is the uniformed opinion on striking from Judoka.) The wrestling was great and you have to admire Beekman for staying out a position where Ward could finish him. A less fighter would have had the piss taken out of him after the 2nd or 3rd takedown in the first round.
    Brennan's got some solid boxing, but what made his striking look better is Beekman was always thinking about the takedown, making it difficult to get off. I think in a pure striking match, Beekman might have better hands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.



  8. #8
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Amazing match!

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Bellingham, WA
    Posts
    40
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    damn fine fighting!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO