Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/14/2012 2:29pm

Style: MMA, BJJ, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Footage from my last two fights

That was a kickboxing tournament in November, I'm Jordan Holcombe in the black and white warrior wear shorts btw

And this was my last MMA fight.

Any constructive criticism and tips are appreciated

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    4/15/2012 7:20pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    as for the kickboxing fights, that was pretty goddamn good for your first fights. nice crisp technique, you pressured when you had them on the backfoot and controlled the ring, but didnt punch yourself out. nice cardio. TBH i thought you won that fight against the second guy in both the first and second round, i really dont see how they could have scored the first round in his favour, but **** happens. got sloppy in the last round, but better endurance will just come with experience. if there was one thing i felt you could have thrown more kicks when you had them backed into the corner, throwing a leg or body kick to finish the combo will stop them coming out of the corner after you, and the kicks you did throw looked very sharp.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/16/2012 11:19am

Style: American Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    very tough. impressive to say the least. only i'd say is work on ya defense more and counter smarter. seemed like you would wait for the to swing and then you'd start in with a combo. be patient make them miss and then give em the biz. also i saw you raise ya elbow a couple times before you threw straight. watch out for this because some guys will notice it, adapt and throw a kick to ya ribs for ya troubles. ala and all good fight. keep up the hard work

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/21/2012 2:29pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey, I'm from asheville too, can you tell me what you think of Ichiban?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/23/2012 11:20pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    thanks for the encouragement. I'm currently working on countering smarter and using more lateral movement.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/23/2012 11:22pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Moldy View Post
    Hey, I'm from asheville too, can you tell me what you think of Ichiban?
    Ichiban is my home gym, Please come check us out. Erick Jordan is a great coach, with a very strong Judo and BJJ background, he is the one coaching me in both videos.
    www.ichibanmma.com

Posted On:
    4/25/2012 12:24am

Style: being less stupid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fightclubfreak7 View Post
    Ichiban is my home gym, Please come check us out. Erick Jordan is a great coach, with a very strong Judo and BJJ background, he is the one coaching me in both videos.
    www.ichibanmma.com
    The man's a beast. Had his name called for the masters 100kg during his 3rd round in 90kg and placed gold in both at the Judo Nationals.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk
    Start a training log!

Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    i really think that those who can't get their head around the bowing thing (because their angry sky daddy will punish them) don't deserve judo. life is full of choices, and if your bronze age superstitions are holding you back, so be it.

Posted On:
    4/25/2012 7:09am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think you don't use the jab enough, your left hand can be an awsome wepun, i think u should ad to your worm ups some left hand only boxing sparring, that will teach you to think, and work your left hand more than your power hand. If you are going to continue kickboxing than maybe left hand only but with both legs. Second, your body shots are not accurate enough, you need to focus them on certain spots like the floating rib, liver ect. You can spar with a guy wearing a pad belt, he will attack only your head, and only when you come to him, that way you can practice your entries while changing level, coming underneath the punches and attacking accurately some vital spots on the body (ask for feedback when a punch was felt) and weaving out clean.