Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    4/13/2012 11:03pm

Style: Bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Sascha Pell ????

Ok guys I'm probably out of the traditional format here but I need your help! Does anybody have any info on this guy Sascha Pell? He is our new Striking coach/Boxing coach at our already established MMA gym. He Has just recently showed up claiming a very impressive pro Boxing record of 16-0 I seem to be the only one questioning his legit. Dont get me wrong He looks like he knows what he's doing but it seems like no one can verify his record! I would think with a 16 -0 pro record somone on here would have heard of him ! He also Boast of an impressive amature record of 100 and something amature fights.! He claims to have fought in the 80's and I think he is european so any info would be of great help!

Posted On:
    4/16/2012 7:43pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Opps! Sorry guys He said most of his fights were in Europe He is not European also He claims to have participated in some Olympic trials As I said He seems to have some Boxing experience I'm not questioning that But I would think with a 16-0 pro record over 100 amature fights and competing in the Olympic trials that someone on here could find out some info on him.

Posted On:
    4/18/2012 11:26pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok last post before I right this thread off! Nobodys heard of this guy? If his claims were true 16-0 pro record Competed in the olympic trials and over 100 amature fights I would think someone would have some info on him .......Anybody?

Posted On:
    4/18/2012 11:32pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Looks like you are **** out of luck, bro. Only things I could find are the two threads mentioning him here.

Not that this helps but this is something: http://boxrec.com/search.php?status=...pell&submit=Go
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

1% Shark is better than you.

Posted On:
    4/19/2012 9:28am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ/Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Unless you are spelling his name wrong the dude isn't on Boxrec which is odd.

Posted On:
    4/19/2012 10:43am

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Try checking him under Alexander Pell instead. Sasha is a really common nickname for Alexander in most of eastern Europe.

Posted On:
    5/18/2012 1:08am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well I still cant vouche for his record (or my spelling) but I did find out who he trained with. I dont know him, but His name (trainer) was Rudy Garza. I took a couple of his classes and it does seem like he knows what he's talking about. Keep in mind I have never boxed before just some kick boxing/Muay thai from amature MMA guys. He also told me that he had some fights in Houston Texas and Phoenix AZ. I did like the classes but because of my nature I sure wish someone could verify His story. I guess either way there is no doubt that he is a better boxer than me so could learn from him. anyway TTT