Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    4/11/2012 9:18pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!

New, more lenient policy in the technique forums

The technique forums were intended to be a content rich area where every post contributed meaningfully to the topic of the thread in which it was posted. Whether asking a question, or answering one, all posts were meant to be informative to the reader.

Unfortunately, this has come at a steep price. Many members do not post in the technique forums because either their posts have been, or they think they will be, removed. So, in an effort to be more accommodating, the strictness of the moderation in the training forums will be reduced.

All that is asked is that you, the poster, remain on topic. YMAS type jokes that do not contribute any useful information will still not be tolerated. Posts that contain both jokes and good info will be however.

Please use this thread to ask any questions you might have regarding the new and improved moderation policy in the technique forums.
    Shut the hell up and train.

Posted On:
    5/20/2012 3:04pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Might want to make this a bit more prominent, because its taken me over a month to notice it and it has only slightly more views than a thread about MMA in Nottingham, which suggests not many people have read it.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    5/21/2012 9:40am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I noticed a while ago, I'm just too stupid to offer anything better than "ask your coach."
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    6/11/2013 8:44am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Moving this to the top of the stickie list to draw more attention to the thread.