Page 11 of 11 First ... 7891011
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    No carry of any kind is illegal in Illinois, plus I don't own a gun. I think I already know where this is heading lol.
    I was asking on account of this:
    Look I would just love to believe that there is some real relevance to unarmed training past the fun factor, and that weapons are not always needed, but I live in reality where that kind of thinking can get someone hurt.
    If you live in a reality where you can't legally carry a gun anywhere and you don't, then it seems dodgy to put such faith in a weapon that you'll never have. Its like going on about how the phaser makes other weapons obsolete.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No carry of any kind is illegal in Illinois, plus I don't own a gun. I think I already know where this is heading lol.
    Look I would just love to believe that there is some real relevance to unarmed training past the fun factor, and that weapons are not always needed, but I live in reality where that kind of thinking can get someone hurt.
    Currently I have taken up krotty.
    Glad we got that strait.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, I was right. You were theorizing. Have you shot at someone?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    I was asking on account of this:

If you live in a reality where you can't legally carry a gun anywhere and you don't, then it seems dodgy to put such faith in a weapon that you'll never have. Its like going on about how the phaser makes other weapons obsolete.
    Yeah I guess it is a somewhat moot argument for me, especially since good ole Illinois is not ever likely to pass a cc law. I blame Chicago, those liberal hippie fuckers.

Anyhoo I'll bow out of this thread since I have at least had my say.

Page 11 of 11 First ... 7891011