Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    4/14/2012 10:10pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by slamdunc View Post
    He probably isn't really sad; he's really deluded, but likely finds happiness in his delusion. Ignorance is bliss, or so I am told.
    I think real BJJ skills would be close to bliss. Real bliss is found in the Judo though.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    4/14/2012 10:35pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom .C View Post
    I think real BJJ skills would be close to bliss. Real bliss is found in the Judo though.
    Aikido is the way of harmony, isn't harmony a little like bliss? LOL
    Since the extent of my Judo training was less than four months, I don't have a point of reference.

Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off

Posted On:
    4/14/2012 11:48pm

supporting member
     Style: Combat Cuddling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hardly, not enough smooth berimbolo's to the back.

Posted On:
    4/15/2012 12:53am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am sad because he is sad. Battlefields made me sad for some things he said before about someone else he made sad. Battlefields just makes people angry and sad. That being said, I would advise anyone who trained under circumstances that could make his belt invalid, to go roll with some people who could either validate his skills and belt or show him how much there is to learn. Being sad is not an excuse for being ignorant. I would also say that when Battlefields makes you angry or sad, you could remember that it's just the internet and a BJJ black belt ought to harden the **** up. Of course a BJJ black belt would already know that.

It makes me angry that I made you sad because I made this guy sad and angry. I'm also sad that I'm angry, because it reflects poorly on my emotion control. Which makes me angrier because I hate being sad and that hate is turned inwards, making me sadder. The only thing that would make me happy in this instance is to see ol' Ryan here accept the fact he has no credentials and get on with acquiring them without being a bitch. Unfortunately, it appears I will remain sad and angry.

However, I am good at compartmentalisation and therefore am able to realise that being sad and angry over someone else's delusion is stupid and thus I am happy again.

Therapy worked for me! Maybe give that a go, Ryan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Ups to Battlefields for dropping the sage wisdom.

You are like a Pimp Yoda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Battlefields... You're more of a man than I am.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Posted On:
    4/15/2012 11:03am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is exactly what I'd do if I were trying to get you guys to send a skinny bluebelt to gong sau me.

I am curious to see how this develops.
    I'm picturing you drooling onto the keyboard as you type, one eye rotating independent of the other as your hands mash the keys. - Sophist

Posted On:
    4/15/2012 2:58pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrous View Post
    This is exactly what I'd do if I were trying to get you guys to send a skinny bluebelt to gong sau me.

I am curious to see how this develops.
    I kind of feel bad for the guy. I know how he feels about the fire alarm thing. My fear is that a bear could be chasing me and my defence is to break someone's leg so that the bear will focus on them as I make my getaway. I'm no longer welcome at Disneyland and several malls because I also think that a clever bear would wear a bear suit just to trick me.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/15/2012 4:55pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I kind of feel bad for the guy. I know how he feels about the fire alarm thing. My fear is that a bear could be chasing me and my defence is to break someone's leg so that the bear will focus on them as I make my getaway. I'm no longer welcome at Disneyland and several malls because I also think that a clever bear would wear a bear suit just to trick me.
    Change to zombies and you have a plot in The Walking Dead.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    4/15/2012 6:32pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My fear is that a bear could be chasing me and my defence is to break someone's leg so that the bear will focus on them as I make my getaway.
    The punchline of the bear joke I remember: "I don't have to outrun the bear, I only have to outrun you!"

:)

Posted On:
    4/16/2012 1:52am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://mysticdragonbjj.webs.com/myteachingphilosphy.htm
    3. I also weave my personal philosophy into my BJJ curriculum. If you don't want to learn important life lessons on humility, integrity, compassion and awareness of Social Anxiety Disorder, don't waste your time contacting me.
    So not only is he d3adly w/ Eagle claw bjj, but a humility coach? Wow.
    5. I don't teach classes, only one-on-one private lessons. There aren't enough people in Alliance, Nebraska to justify classes and I do have legitimate fears my Social Anxiety Disorder could reappear anyway
    So he's uber d3adly, but can't handle teaching multiples, as he'll get anxiety?

Surely this isn't real. If it is, and he's reading, he should take a deep breath, and read the thread on his "GM". If he is trolling, then 8/10.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/04/2014 4:56pm

Style: Brazillian Jiu Jitsu

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know if this has been posted here, but LOL @ whoever was behind the Mystic Dragon blog. LMFAO @ the tale of Shaniqua his love, LMFAO @ traveling to Nevada to roll with Frank Mir (or, as a backup, he'd settle for Robert Drysdale), just generally LMAO at this whole thing.

Here's the last post on that blog:
    http://mysticdragonbjj.webs.com/epilogue.htm

And here's the rest of the story:

http://mysticdragonbjj.webs.com/apps/blog/

If you haven't read this, it's really pretty damn entertaining. Well worth a read!
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 7 LastLast