Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... Last
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Overeem haters get Christmas Wish early this year

Reporter Ariel Helwani tweeted: "NSAC announces that Overeem tested pos. for elevated levels of test. last wk. He'll need to appear before the commission to get licensed."

Overeem's levels were > 10:1. NSAC limit is 6:1.

http://mmajunkie.com/news/28109/alis...itle-fight.mma

Yep, he tested positive.

(button in upper right corner) Settings> (left menu under My Account) General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am liek so fucking surprised

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am proud to be the most accomplished Overeem hater on this website, having posted many a hate-filled diatribe against the gigantic hormone-monster. The following is my response to this story, if true:

Fucking fucking fucking fucking ****.

That Overeem roids is as obvious as the nose on his comically swollen moonface, but what's worse is that by getting caught like a fucking amateur he has managed to rob us of one of the more intriguing HW matchups in recent history that will probably not go down now in the immediate future.

I say Overeem can now get to fight Barnett who did the exact same thing by testing positive before fighting Fedor. Both should be beaten senseless for being such assholes.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yeah ive always had a love/hate thing for overroids. personally, i think they should let these guys take whatever the **** they want, at least that way it is a level playing a field.

but, thems the rules and he has been the most obvious fucking cheat for years. so while i love watching him destroy people, it always leaves a bitter taste cos hes a big fucking cheat and everyone knows it (except boby who is tuned out of reality after too many disco biscuits)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Last edited by Hiro Protagonist; 4/04/2012 5:43pm at .

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm just pissed that the fight is almost certainly off now, where does he go from here?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Somewhere in Japan, in this very moment,
    the president of FEG can't help but be compulsively masturbating.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Saw this piece of news this morning.

No I'm not surprised, but yes I'm annoyed I won't get to see JDS and Overoids fight for the title ... and I can only imagine that Dana White, etc are fuming right now.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ahahahahahahahahaa!!!!!! Oh and **** you to everyone that ever argued with me about Overoids juicing. You know I was in a bad mood today, but now I'm just overroided, errr overwhelmed with joy.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Very annoyed I was keen to see ufc 146 now the main event is ruined. Some times I think the sport would be better for the fans if the fighter could take what ever they wanted so this bullshit did not stop fights.

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... Last