Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/06/2012 1:50pm

Style: Judo/Roadwork

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    I actually met a Kyokushin guy who claimed to be able to do this.
    He claimed with a straight face that it was a mater of quantum physics and matching ones 'vibration' to that of the target, and that once a literal harmony is achieved the hand could pass through the bone and tissue with little effort.

Mmmm vibrations...

Posted On:
    4/06/2012 2:57pm

Join us... or die
     Style: comparison shopping

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by taijidude View Post
    3. Pfft, I passed toolhood about the time I check onboard my first submarine.
    can u plz confirm that with the most senior nco available? post proof

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/07/2012 12:05am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    Weight baring and impact conditioning may help bone strength, but attacking your hand skin with heat and/or chemicals will not. It is unrelated.
    Found this little gem on www.sinthe.com, he is the crappy founder of shaolin-do

"
    Young Sin was drawn to the martial arts and actually began training in a lost art known as sandburn training at a very young age. In sandburn training, practitioners treat their hands with special medicine and then place them in buckets of heated sand. Over time, the sand is made hotter and the length of time one's hands are submerged is increased. This training toughens the hands but also makes the skin dangerous for other humans to touch, hence its attractiveness to martial artists. Sin Thé stopped the training after a sandburn master accidently picked up his grandchild without special gloves and the baby was killed. This master and all of his colleauges stopped teaching and all of their students were dismissed."

apparantly sand burning gives you magical energy absorbing powers that kill babies and such. But it has since been a lost art as the GM of the style dismissed all the students and everyone forgot what the magical special medicine was

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/08/2012 10:55pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.bullshido.org/Sin_The

We can tell that sand burn and Sin The are bullshit....
    Last edited by Gary Busey; 4/08/2012 10:57pm at . Reason: I spell real good like

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/09/2012 9:12am

Style: tai chi chuan, poekoelan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindz View Post
    can u plz confirm that with the most senior nco available? post proof
    Are you asking me about the COB? Boat was USS Andrew Jackson, SSBN 619 gold crew. 5 patrols from 80 to 83 out of Holy Loch. And after 30 years I don't remember who the COB was except he was actually pretty cool. Never saw him much. About the only guy I remember was the o-ganger who gave me my final walkthrough for my quals.
    Don't know exactly what "proof" you want. I post here occasionally, FB page for the AJ: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/43831160616/

Besides, if I were going to bullshit about the military, you think subs would be my first choice?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/09/2012 9:32am

Style: Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are you asking me about the COB? Boat was USS Andrew Jackson, SSBN 619 gold crew. 5 patrols from 80 to 83 out of Holy Loch. And after 30 years I don't remember who the COB was except he was actually pretty cool. Never saw him much. About the only guy I remember was the o-ganger who gave me my final walkthrough for my quals.
    Don't know exactly what "proof" you want. I post here occasionally, FB page for the AJ: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/43831160616/

Besides, if I were going to bullshit about the military, you think subs would be my first choice?
    They let people who believe you can rip out a bulls heart with only your hand on board nuclear subs?

well that's my peaceful nights sleep ruined! going to make sure my bug out pack and escape routes are all in order for the inevitable armageddon

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/09/2012 9:54am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They not only let me ride, I got to mash the buttons and turn the dials too. But looking out out the windows was the best part.

Posted On:
    4/09/2012 10:56am

Join us... or die
     Style: comparison shopping

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are you asking me about the COB?
    I don't know. What does that mean in English?

Boat was USS Andrew Jackson, SSBN 619 gold crew. 5 patrols from 80 to 83 out of Holy Loch. And after 30 years I don't remember who the COB was except he was actually pretty cool. Never saw him much. About the only guy I remember was the o-ganger who gave me my final walkthrough for my quals.
    Why can't you military people speak English like the rest of us? My brother's the same. Combat engineers, any time he talks about work I have to get him to stop and explain half the new speak **** he says.

I assumed you were still pretty young. I wanted video of some young idiot asking a senior NCO "Am I a tool?" Hilarity would have ensued.

Dur why would it be harder to BS about being on a sub?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/09/2012 11:37am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You toss out "the most senior NCO" like you knew what you were talking about. You got an answer in similar fashion to your question. Don't blame me if you really didn't know what you were asking for.

COB=Chief of the boat. He's the senior enlisted person on the boat. (or "senior NCO" as you asked)

Dur why wouldn't I pretend to be a special ops or seal dude if I were going to bullshit. Who here gives a **** about subs? We aren't badasses, we're just nuts.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/09/2012 10:26pm

Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If this guy couldn't do it neither could a Kung Fu master:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345