Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/03/2012 1:41pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

*Lesnar officially back in WWE*

http://www.fighters.com/04/03/brock-...ing-on-wwe-raw

Damn! I'd heard he was rumored to be going back to pro wrestling but had hoped he wouldn't. Would've been cool if he'd taken some time off and come back for a superfight rather than a scripted "match".

I wonder if other MMA guys will head over there or if they'll even mention his UFC run? I don't think the announcers said anything about it during the clip.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    4/03/2012 2:25pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If I were a by-the-book heel like Lesnar in his last WWE stint, I'd make angry rants about how I quit the UFC because it was full of wimps and sissy rules and gloves, unlike the ultimate contest of manliness that is the WWE. Then, sit back and watch the shitstorm blow through the Internet. I also predict that he will suddenly appear more beefy.

Posted On:
    4/03/2012 3:33pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Bits and pieces

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Poor Cena cant get a break can he? First he jobs out to the Rock at wrestlemania now brock squashes him the night after. As for Brock himself I wonder what kind of deal he has with wwe, cant see him hacking a full time schedule.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/03/2012 4:30pm

Style: Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Odacon View Post
    Poor Cena cant get a break can he? First he jobs out to the Rock at wrestlemania now brock squashes him the night after. As for Brock himself I wonder what kind of deal he has with wwe, cant see him hacking a full time schedule.
    He probably is gong to show up for a few weeks then do a ppv. But I don't see him doing any house shows. I have to say I don't get the point of bringing Brock back. He is not known for being willing to lay down and I don't see him helping push new talent.

Posted On:
    4/03/2012 4:50pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Bits and pieces

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judokarl View Post
    He probably is gong to show up for a few weeks then do a ppv. But I don't see him doing any house shows. I have to say I don't get the point of bringing Brock back. He is not known for being willing to lay down and I don't see him helping push new talent.
    Vince always pushes big guys regardless of whether they can work or draw, but in this case Brock can do both. Plus maybe getting his ass handed to him in mma will have humbled him a bit, or made him more bitter. It'll be interesting to see at any rate, and by see I mean hear second hand reposts from my nephews because I cant watch pro wrestling anymore.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/04/2012 8:52am

Style: Traditional Mix

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This sad tale was pretty predicable, really. Brock loves the limelight and the money that goes with this stuff. It is a lot easier to make the money in WWE than in the UFC. He probably figures nobody is going to back kick him into the hospital in WWE.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/05/2012 7:15am

supporting member
     Style: Short Fist Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The freak is back where he belongs.
    'nuff said.
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it

Posted On:
    4/05/2012 8:49am

Join us... or die
     Style: Improv comedy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DaTedBear View Post
    This sad tale was pretty predicable, really. Brock loves the limelight and the money that goes with this stuff. It is a lot easier to make the money in WWE than in the UFC. He probably figures nobody is going to back kick him into the hospital in WWE.
    Pro wrestlers take more damage than MMA fighters, with less time to recover.

I.E. When Lesnar messed up a shooting star press and landed on his head years ago.

Anyways it's reported that it's a 1 year deal worth 5 million and Brock will make public appearances twice a month.

My prediction is that he will do this, keep training MMA ( and give himself a year to really recover from have 11 inches of intestine removed) and after the WWE come back to MMA assuming in that year he's able to take a body shot.

If not he's done.

Anyways it's a very smart move.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/05/2012 10:13am

Style: Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - Joe View Post
    Pro wrestlers take more damage than MMA fighters, with less time to recover.

I.E. When Lesnar messed up a shooting star press and landed on his head years ago.

Anyways it's reported that it's a 1 year deal worth 5 million and Brock will make public appearances twice a month.

My prediction is that he will do this, keep training MMA ( and give himself a year to really recover from have 11 inches of intestine removed) and after the WWE come back to MMA assuming in that year he's able to take a body shot.

If not he's done.

Anyways it's a very smart move.
    I didn't even consider him still doing MMA training but a year would do wonders for his development if he stuck with it. Plus with the recent Overeem scandal I could see brock coming back to the UFC to fight someone who doesn't take over a month to pee in a cup.

Quote Originally Posted by Odacon View Post
    Vince always pushes big guys regardless of whether they can work or draw, but in this case Brock can do both. Plus maybe getting his ass handed to him in mma will have humbled him a bit, or made him more bitter. It'll be interesting to see at any rate, and by see I mean hear second hand reposts from my nephews because I cant watch pro wrestling anymore.
    Considering how he was all humble when he came back to UFC after the near death experience I could see him being willing to pass the torch, but only time will tell.

Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off

Posted On:
    4/05/2012 10:24am

supporting member
     Style: Combat Cuddling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Win or lose Cock Chestnar always had entertaining fights, I hope he comes back.