Page 34 of 34 First ... 243031323334
  1. #331
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,442
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    As far as I could see she didn't create 3 threads. This thread seemed like it was created for a very specific purpose. Like I said, I didn't read every single post. I never saw where she asked for your opinions. Soooooo.
    LOL.

    Soooooo, Like I sad, sometimes you are ridiculous.

  2. #332

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,460
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    LOL.

    Soooooo, Like I sad, sometimes you are ridiculous.
    Or I've been so busy this week that I haven't even had time to find out what you guys are whining about.

  3. #333
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,442
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Or I've been so busy this week that I haven't even had time to find out what you guys are whining about.
    Pretty much the exact opposite of what you are currently whining about.

  4. #334
    JohnnyCache's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    10,527
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You guys better not have a dumb blowup over crosstalk... chalk it up to static and move on


  5. #335

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,460
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Pretty much the exact opposite of what you are currently whining about.
    You guys were whining that you needed to pick on the new person? You guys were whining on how ridiculous you're not being? You guys were whining it should take more than one person to bash on an ignorant newb?

    You lost me.

    @Johnny-Please, as if this is IIF's and I first go around. The cool thing about us is we tend to just leave it on whatever thread, not like some other **** heads.

  6. #336
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,442
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    You guys were whining that you needed to pick on the new person? You guys were whining on how ridiculous you're not being? You guys were whining it should take more than one person to bash on an ignorant newb?

    You lost me..
    You lost me the minute you thought I engaged in anything telling her what to do with her training, her school, her GM or her kids. That was all on you and the others until you backed off.

    I told her to calm down, showed her why some people flipped and left. Like you I came back when this thread was 10 pages long. I told her, in a meaner manner, to read posts critically.

    If that is whining, then you are whining as well.

    You guys better not have a dumb blowup over crosstalk... chalk it up to static and move on
    LOL at you as well.

  7. #337

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,460
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    You lost me the minute you thought I engaged in anything telling her what to do with her training, her school, her GM or her kids. That was all on you and the others until you backed off.

    I told her to calm down, showed her why some people flipped and left. Like you I came back when this thread was 10 pages long. I told her, in a meaner manner, to read posts critically.

    If that is whining, then you are whining as well.

    LOL at you as well.

    *Middle finger.

    Oh.

  8. #338
    Just waiting for the paperboy. supporting member
    Lebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,492
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KSherman View Post
    Sorry, not a teenager, or a millionaire, will not divulge my age,I am however a sweet kentucky chic that likes a guy with a big brain, I like good home cookin, instead of restaurants, speak with a southern draw. And have a love/passion for martial arts. It is a little amusing that everyone assumes I'M A GUY! lol
    you here to discuss martial arts or put yourself in the market?

    edit: oops, somehow it didnt show there were this many pages to this thread already.
    Ksherman, it was a wonderful time having you over, right now im enjoying a fine french wine and the sunset, im playing this as I remember you with fondness.

    :-)

    Last edited by Lebell; 4/10/2012 5:58am at .

  9. #339

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Korea
    Posts
    126
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I may be a bit late, but whatever the Japanese banned when they occupied korea was definatly NOT TKD, it was Taekyun. TKD is a derivative of shotokan, and the word TKD wasn't even forged before the 1970s. People used to call TKD Tang Soo Do, which has the same hanja(kanji) as karate. Someone may have already said this, but I might have missed it.

    (ofcourse, karate actually uses a different set of kanji now)

  10. #340

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    15
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by EdgeWalker View Post
    I may be a bit late, but whatever the Japanese banned when they occupied korea was definatly NOT TKD, it was Taekyun. TKD is a derivative of shotokan, and the word TKD wasn't even forged before the 1970s. People used to call TKD Tang Soo Do, which has the same hanja(kanji) as karate. Someone may have already said this, but I might have missed it.

    (ofcourse, karate actually uses a different set of kanji now)
    I believe the word/name Taekwondo was first adopted in 1955. It DID not exist at TKD during or prior to the Japanese occupation. This is a pretty accepted history of the origin of TKD.

Page 34 of 34 First ... 243031323334

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO