Page 2 of 2 First 12

Style
    nothing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Seems our ninja wants so badly to be a kung fu master in the state of PA.
    Last edited by Mor Sao; 4/13/2012 3:04pm at .

Style
    TKD, CMA & American Kenpo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    This is the fraud I have been posting about for years.

He is moving his arms and hands with no connection to the body.

Again showing the people in the know, that he knows NOTHING.
    There is a 70 year old lady in a neighboring city that teaches Tai Chi--she has more fluid and defined movements than this guy. Matter of fact, he may be demoing her form.

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here is the man in question who does not have the authority to teach ANYTHING teaching one of the hardest to find rare arts, Liu He Ba Fa which is Six Harmonies Eight Methods Boxing.

This is the fraud I have been posting about for years.

Love the email address he uses to advertise his "seminars" and "lessons" still pretending to be a Ninja....

this clip shows his ignorance to real internal training.

He is moving his arms and hands with no connection to the body.

Again showing the people in the know, that he knows NOTHING.
    Saw the video first and said this out loud.

Style
    xingyi
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All those videos are bad. This is why I tell people you can't learn, without prior knowledge and training, from videos. You will miss important nuances and corrections a teacher will give you.

Please do not throw a "but, this one person" at me because, more than likely, you aren't him or her.

Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Seems our ninja wants so badly to be a kung fu master in the state of PA.
    I hate seeing this **** so much, taking advantage of a young person's obvious naivety. This poor kid is obviously infatuated by the guys "mastery" that he blindly believes him. I think I feel so strongly about it because a similar thing happened to me when I was impressionable. I hope the kid finds bullshido before it is too late.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.

Style
    judo hiatus
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    All those videos are bad. This is why I tell people you can't learn, without prior knowledge and training, from videos. You will miss important nuances and corrections a teacher will give you.

Please do not throw a "but, this one person" at me because, more than likely, you aren't him or her.
    Agreed.

Movement on all videos was bad, as though the guy was parroting from watching others, which if true, gives credence to comments in this and the other thread. I'm not fooled.

When looking at people performing/practicing the MA, I generally look at their feet. All movement with power, while standing, is initially generated from the feet. This is my take from decades of numerous martial arts in whatever styles.

Omega's post/Dale's earlier comment put it succinctly.

....disclaimer....

I do not claim to be any expert on CMA.

This guy sucks and sucks bad. He need to wash his hair and step beyond his monitor/mom's basement.

Sometime in my life, I plan to make it to Boston. I'll not need to knock at Dale's door as it's always open.

Dale,

Will give you a heads up when heading your way.
    Last edited by hungryjoe; 4/13/2012 10:07pm at .

Style
    nothing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks Brother!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just wanted to confirm everything that Amethyst has posted. I also knew Ian Prescott well. He lived with me for awhile and yes, everything he says he "knows" about MA came from videos and books. He is a free loader who uses and lies his way through life and unfortunately continues to do so. He never owned a school that was legal or licensed and any documentation is indeed printed off of the internet. He also never paid a dime while he was living here and I suppose he is still a parasite that is sponging off of the hard work of others. What a pitiful, poor excuse of a human being!

Page 2 of 2 First 12