Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/01/2012 5:17am

Style: judo, -noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1. Give him all my valuables - I have an old half working mobile phone, don't carry much cash anyways and I can go into first bar to cancel my cards via their phone(s) anyway. This is called survival technique.

2. Try a double leg takedown. If he falls on me I would let out a few strong farts and if that wouldn't work play dead in hope he'll loose interest and go away.

3. Honourably jog away, if they would follow, suddenly turn and take out the first leprechaun, rinse and repeat. Than collect their pots o'gold.

Posted On:
    4/01/2012 6:34am

Style: BJJ, formerly Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinlolwut View Post
    There are no right or wrong answers to any of these scenarios. I'm just curious about what different people in this forum would do, since there are so many different styles practiced here.

Scenario 1: A mugger approaches you wielding a switchblade. He demands you give him all your valuables. What would you do to disarm and dispatch this enemy?
    Comb hair, dance a la west side story

Scenario 2:You're in a fighting ring with a man considerably larger than you. He looks like he could really pack a punch, but he seems to lack the speed to do so. How would you take care of this guy?
    Comb hair, dance a la the charleston (kickem inna face)

Scenario 3: You are ganged up on by 3 men, all of them smaller than you. None of them seem to have any experience in fighting, they just want to jump you for your valuables. What do you do?
    Comb hair, steal gobstopper, run down scary tunnel

Clearly, Tidiness is something I value.
    Quote Originally Posted by Judoka_UK
    Judo is the PC to Sambo's Mac.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/01/2012 6:59am

Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1. Elbow in face, run.
    2. Why would I be in a ring with someone so much larger? Seems odd.
    3. Elbow in face, run.

Posted On:
    4/01/2012 7:10am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    first scenario: using my Krav skills ill push kick and than run. If that does not work ill take my dick out and use it like a heavy nunchaks.
    Secound : circle away from his strong hand. counter every jab and use allot of faints. if that doesn't work ill throw the towel my self.
    third: ill suspect they have weapons so ill pull out mine! still bloodied by my last victim.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/01/2012 7:13am

Style: Nihon Koryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Volya View Post
    O.P, are you trying to cheat on a test?
    Yeah, it's an IQ-test, but don't tell him.

Scenario 1: A mugger approaches you wielding a switchblade. He demands you give him all your valuables. What would you do to disarm and dispatch this enemy?
    I bend over, dropping my pants, offering my anal virginity, the only true valuable I have left. The dispatching part is the venal disease he contracts.
    Spoiler:
    I would hand over my wallet instantly, you idiot!

Scenario 2: run forrest, run!

Have you even ever tried sparring in a ring?

Scenario 3: You are ganged up on by 3 men, all of them smaller than you. None of them seem to have any experience in fighting, they just want to jump you for your valuables. What do you do?
    You mean shorter than 1.68m? WHAHAHAHA roflmao. I'd take 'em off to Snow-white, I mean; 10 dwarves are better than 7.

Posted On:
    4/01/2012 7:32am

Join us... or die
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Roof block, triangle step to the right, number 1 strike to the head as triangle step to the left. Continue my walk, glad I chose to bring my stick with me but wondering..... In scenario 1, where the guy found such a small knife; In scenario 2, why the guy wouldn't bring a stick to a stick fights; In scenario 3, why the other two midgets vanished after the stick connected to the head of the first one.

Then I stand up from my bed, walk to the kitchen, pour some coffee and start watching the news.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    4/01/2012 7:40am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1: Throw my money clip* behind him, run away screaming for help.

2. Lay down, collect loser's purse.

3. See #1.

*My money clip has 20 bill-sized printouts of Goatse Guy folded in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.

Bullshido's Greatest Ninja

Posted On:
    4/01/2012 9:38am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: JJJ/Judo[Nidan] BJJ[Blue]

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There are no right or wrong answers to any of these scenarios. I'm just curious about what different people in this forum would do, since there are so many different styles practiced here.

Scenario 2:You're in a fighting ring with a man considerably larger than you. He looks like he could really pack a punch, but he seems to lack the speed to do so. How would you take care of this guy?

1. Take my cash out of my pocket throw it one way and run the other
    2. Why am I in this situation? Open Weight MMA? Unless I am kidnapped by the Aliens are forced to fight in their death pits I don't think I ever have to worry about this.
    3. Cover and Run, I probably have better cardio

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/01/2012 9:50am

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Sorry, the Armory is not for this type of question.
    Then which section is?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/01/2012 9:57am

Style: Getting less fat

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1. Smash him in the face with an old school boom box.

2. Throw an angry rooster at him. I know it is against the rules, but I got **** to do.

3. Rooster/boom box combo. Some may consider this cruel, but the arts must be preserved.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast