Administrator

Posted On:
    5/21/2012 7:44am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wingchun guy View Post
    yeah,baby, i'm back!! And let me tell you, i loved watching the ufc over the past couple of weeks because of all the dickhead gracies went down in flames!!! First it was cesar, who was murdered by ken shamrock in 21 seconds of the first round!!!! knocked out cold like some bitch!!! That was outstanding!! Then there was the other dickhead, what was his name, the other gracie who also got knocked out in like 2minutes and 39 seconds of the second round. Fantastic!!! Loved every minute and seconds of that!! Oh, and let's not forget antonio"bigfoot"silva getting his clock cleaned. And nogeira too. What a bunch of losers!!! Ha!ha! What have you got to say now about your big grapplers?? Bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    None of them lost to chunners and they lost to other grapplers.

Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off

Posted On:
    5/21/2012 9:25am

supporting member
     Style: Combat Cuddling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    None of them lost to chunners and they lost to other grapplers.
    Still in those fights 50% of the time grapplers lost, that means it sucks. Check and mate!

Also Wing chun didn't lose, infact it never fought at all. And we all know avoiding a fight is the ultimate victory. Thus Wing Chun wins again.
    Last edited by DKJr; 5/21/2012 9:28am at .

Middleweight

Posted On:
    5/21/2012 9:35am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by David Koresh Jr. View Post
    Still in those fights 50% of the time grapplers lost, that means it sucks. Check and mate!

Also Wing chun didn't lose, infact it never fought at all. And we all know avoiding a fight is the ultimate victory. Thus Wing Chun wins again.
    Your logic is flawless. In the true spirit of intellectual honesty, I am now compelled to chun.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/22/2012 1:17pm

Style: traditonal wing chun

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The point of the matter is they lost to boxers and kickboxers and not other grapplers. They were knocked the **** out like the pussies they are. They weren't submitted. Sure, Ken Shamrock does grappling, but he knocked him out in 21 seconds of the first round! And that's what would happen on the street, too!!

:)

Posted On:
    6/05/2012 2:34am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wingchun guy View Post
    The point of the matter is they lost to boxers and kickboxers and not other grapplers. They were knocked the **** out like the pussies they are. They weren't submitted. Sure, Ken Shamrock does grappling, but he knocked him out in 21 seconds of the first round! And that's what would happen on the street, too!!
    All of those guys train standup, grappling, clinchwork, etc etc etc. Don't be daft.

Mixed martial arts, sir. Mixed.

Watch K1 if you just want striking. Or Muay Thai, or TKD, or imagine chunners actually going all out. Foom foom foom for-the-win.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2012 2:47am

Style: BJJ / Kyokushinkai Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    All of those guys train standup, grappling, clinchwork, etc etc etc. Don't be daft.

Mixed martial arts, sir. Mixed.

Watch K1 if you just want striking. Or Muay Thai, or TKD, or imagine chunners actually going all out. Foom foom foom for-the-win.
    Don't feed the idiot. Logic is something he does not understand. Internet-tough-guy...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2012 8:52am

Style: Goju Ryu Karate

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lmao and you guys called me a troll

Posted On:
    6/05/2012 12:00pm

Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by marcwagz View Post
    lmao and you guys called me a troll
    That's fair. Little troll, meet medium-sized troll.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/18/2012 7:04pm

Style: Kyokushin Karate

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Reading all these threads was entertaining to say the least. The fight is in the fighter and not the style they choose to train in. I think BJJ is the chess game of sport fighting. I grew up in an area that fighting once a week was normal. Most of the time it was 2-3 on 1. As much as I respect the combat sport of BJJ I just wouldn't want to be on the ground fighting more than one person. Breaking a guys arm in Kimura doesn't matter if he's stabbing you in the kidneys with his free a. I am just getting into studying martial arts so I only have real life untrained experience to base my input off. I plan on starting with training both at a Judo club and kung fu academy. Possibly Wing Chun.... That combo seams like it would do what it's designed to. Allow me to defend myself.

Posted On:
    11/18/2012 7:13pm

Style: Humbleness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Budo_Brown View Post
    Reading all these threads was entertaining to say the least. The fight is in the fighter and not the style they choose to train in. I think BJJ is the chess game of sport fighting. I grew up in an area that fighting once a week was normal. Most of the time it was 2-3 on 1. As much as I respect the combat sport of BJJ I just wouldn't want to be on the ground fighting more than one person. Breaking a guys arm in Kimura doesn't matter if he's stabbing you in the kidneys with his free a. I am just getting into studying martial arts so I only have real life untrained experience to base my input off. I plan on starting with training both at a Judo club and kung fu academy. Possibly Wing Chun.... That combo seams like it would do what it's designed to. Allow me to defend myself.
    Do Only Judo Wing chun has a lot of problems I knwo you feel that wing chun is deadly but trust me in the Fury of the moment when you getting punched, pushed and grabbed only what you have trained under similar pressure is actually useful
Page 50 of 57 FirstFirst ... 404647484950 51525354 ... LastLast