Page 3 of 57 First 12345671353 ... Last
  1. #21

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    153
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Debating like an adult? That's what I do. You, on the other hand, cannot punctuate your sentences, use dubious reasoning as "proof" backed up by even more fallacious anecdotal "evidence", and use the primary school level "bore off" as if it is some sort of insult.

    When you can construct a fair and reasonable argument that isn't based on your fat chunning mates anecdotal evidence, then we might be able to engage in a debate. Until then, keep believing the fantasy that "streetfights" are over in seconds with the chunner victorious, you fucking moron.
    how about you just act like an adult and reply to my post, instead of worrying about my spelling and grammar.
    Last edited by BrotherDaniel; 3/29/2012 6:06am at .

  2. #22

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lower Franconia
    Posts
    1,075
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BrotherDaniel View Post

    2 guys that practice wing chun i know are completely out of shape
    What are the odds.

  3. #23
    battlefields's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,271
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And your reading comprehension sucks. I replied to your post, until you figure out where YOU failed by posting and come back with something actually worth debating, then I will continue to point out that you are a fucking moron.

    Psst... here's a hint: your fat unfit chunning mates who tell you how bad arse they are working as bouncers are not indicative of a good street fighter. No matter how much you want their stories of badassery to be true. Search a guy named RRAAAYYY2 for reference.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

  4. #24

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    205
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BrotherDaniel View Post
    more bullscratch!

    2 guys that practice wing chun i know are completely out of shape they're both pushing atleast 25 stone :MouthOpen:

    they both work as door men in unsavoury club, can they fight, Oh yes they can....

    Street fights are over very fast you dont need to be super fit to fight

    9 times out of 10 its the fighter not the art that wins a fight, and I believe that the fighter who has greater speed, strength, power, endurance and agility will win the fight.
    People who believe they don't have to train those aspects because their art was designed for untrained Women and farmers to use are kidding themselves into an ass kicking.

  5. #25
    battlefields's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,271
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Azatdawn View Post
    What are the odds.
    I lol'd. Pushups.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

  6. #26

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    153
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Azatdawn View Post
    What are the odds.
    they did akido before they took up wing chun, so you just know they're big boys

    :Hehehe:

  7. #27

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    153
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenMMA View Post
    9 times out of 10 its the fighter not the art that wins a fight, and I believe that the fighter who has greater speed, strength, power, endurance and agility will win the fight.
    People who believe they don't have to train those aspects because their art was designed for untrained Women and farmers to use are kidding themselves into an ass kicking.
    and you point is what?

    id say expierence wins 99% of most street fights.

    endurance for a street fight are you having a laugh? since when did streets last long lol

  8. #28

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    israel
    Posts
    1,332
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BrotherDaniel View Post
    and you point is what?

    id say expierence wins 99% of most street fights.

    endurance for a street fight are you having a laugh? since when did streets last long lol
    So sounds like the best thing to train in, is Boxing..why bother with wing chun? just smack the bad guy on the chin and be done with it.

  9. #29

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    450
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BrotherDaniel View Post
    endurance for a street fight are you having a laugh? since when did streets last long lol

  10. #30

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    153
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    So sounds like the best thing to train in, is Boxing..why bother with wing chun? just smack the bad guy on the chin and be done with it.
    i can do that with my wing chun, cheers for the advice though.

Page 3 of 57 First 12345671353 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO