Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/28/2012 6:27pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RurikGreenwulf View Post
    The only part I actually cared was when he said that about MRSA anyone now about this ****? the "MRSA is killing more people than AIDS" argument seems like a excuse but what about the actual risks? any grapplers that can debunk that **** about the deadly BJJ virus?
    85% of MRSA infections come from health care exposure (hospitial visits, etc.)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/28/2012 6:32pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One of my favorite parts was: "Would you expect to win a football game by training in WC? No. BJJ? No."

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/28/2012 8:25pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Better than the post is the one comment some ****-tard student posted:

Ben said...
    I'm gonna post some more comments on this as I finish my thoughts, but my initial impression is this: I'd love to see ANY jiu jitsu practitioner go up against any of Sifu Chris's top students. It wouldnt even be a contest - and for one reason, body integrity.

I dont deny that top jiu jitsu fighters have a HIGH degree of skill - they are amazing athletes, but there is a difference between being a good athlete - and having a body that has been physiologicaly changed so as to be much more powerful and balanced.

The name of the game is Siu Num Taos. I cant imagine in my wildest dreams ANY grappling practitioner trying to shoot in on Chris... he would die. Instantly.

Even at a level lower then that I believe that grappling becomes inpractical.
    1. Grappling and MMA have rules Wing Chun doesnt - its like comparing apples and oranges
    2. Its really hard to grapple two guys at once.
    3. Competition vs. Reality

Wing Chun practitioners dont seek to confine themselves within the bounds of a competition - their art becomes synonymous with their life. Duality = One and the same.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/28/2012 11:33pm

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Witty1 View Post
    BJJ is from Brazil via Japan via China via Korea
    Guess he forgot one.

Posted On:
    3/28/2012 11:55pm

Style: Kyokushin Karate / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
    Better than the post is the one comment some ****-tard student posted:

Ben said...
    I'm gonna post some more comments on this as I finish my thoughts, but my initial impression is this: I'd love to see ANY jiu jitsu practitioner go up against any of Sifu Chris's top students. It wouldnt even be a contest - and for one reason, body integrity.

I dont deny that top jiu jitsu fighters have a HIGH degree of skill - they are amazing athletes, but there is a difference between being a good athlete - and having a body that has been physiologicaly changed so as to be much more powerful and balanced.

The name of the game is Siu Num Taos. I cant imagine in my wildest dreams ANY grappling practitioner trying to shoot in on Chris... he would die. Instantly.

Even at a level lower then that I believe that grappling becomes inpractical.
    1. Grappling and MMA have rules Wing Chun doesnt - its like comparing apples and oranges
    2. Its really hard to grapple two guys at once.
    3. Competition vs. Reality

Wing Chun practitioners dont seek to confine themselves within the bounds of a competition - their art becomes synonymous with their life. Duality = One and the same.

God why did I read that? ... WHY!?

Maybe he's right, I'm fairly sure just by reading this guys words, it has damaged my brain more than any of the 'choke outs' I've suffered in my life.

Posted On:
    3/29/2012 12:25am

Style: 5x5, 5.56mm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What is it with all this 'Wing Chun has no rules'?

Can you grapple? No.

There's a rule. It's just all of the same old excuses for not training properly.
    "Won't fight me in the ring? Don't fight me on the street."
    Paraphrased from Bullshido.

"You can't judge Martial Arts until you feel the joy of kicking someone in the face and not go to prison for it."
    Mrs Kovacs.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/29/2012 5:27am

Style: Wing Chun Kuen

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RWaggs View Post
    Any adult who buys this deserves what they get.
    more bullscratch!

2 guys that practice wing chun i know are completely out of shape they're both pushing atleast 25 stone :MouthOpen:

they both work as door men in unsavoury club, can they fight, Oh yes they can....

Street fights are over very fast you dont need to be super fit to fight
    Last edited by BrotherDaniel; 3/29/2012 5:40am at . Reason: spelling

Posted On:
    3/29/2012 5:36am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BrotherDaniel View Post
    more bullscratch!

2 guys that practice wing chun i know are completely out of shape they're both pushing atleast 25 stone :MouthOpen:

they both work as door men in unsavoury, can they fight, Oh yes they can....

Street fights are over very fast you dont need to be super fit to fight
    I want to argue with you, but you are a fucking moron. So I won't. And a majority of members here will understand. You won't. Because you are a fucking moron.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/29/2012 5:40am

Style: Wing Chun Kuen

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    I want to argue with you, but you are a fucking moron. So I won't. And a majority of members here will understand. You won't. Because you are a fucking moron.
    general stupid reply from a fan boy, log off grow up and comeback when you can debate like an adult.

yawn yawn bore off.

ooof!

Posted On:
    3/29/2012 5:58am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BrotherDaniel View Post
    general stupid reply from a fan boy, log off grow up and comeback when you can debate like an adult.

yawn yawn bore off.

ooof!
    Debating like an adult? That's what I do. You, on the other hand, cannot punctuate your sentences, use dubious reasoning as "proof" backed up by even more fallacious anecdotal "evidence", and use the primary school level "bore off" as if it is some sort of insult.

When you can construct a fair and reasonable argument that isn't based on your fat chunning mates anecdotal evidence, then we might be able to engage in a debate. Until then, keep believing the fantasy that "streetfights" are over in seconds with the chunner victorious, you fucking moron.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 12 34561252 ... LastLast