Page 15 of 57 First ... 511121314151617181925 ... Last
  1. #141
    ChenPengFi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    3,918
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, this thread is awesome.
    Chun threads always deliver.
    I need to get started.
    I owe about a pushup for every three replies.

  2. #142
    RWaggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kenmore, WA
    Posts
    1,014
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jwilde88 View Post
    Dude, just admit it, you love trolls. Without the trolls a lot of the ppl on this site, myself included, would have nowhere near the amount of material needed to feed our egos and make ourselves look better than the next guy. That's why just about everybody argues on here, yet two threads over the same ppl are gangbanging another poster. Its what a forum is all about, really, its how it survives. If everyone was happy go lucky, this would be more like Martial Talk and a lot of us wouldn't be so regular. Like it or not, most of us share this common bond.

    Btw

    We're not so different you and I. I think we're related!

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk
    Arguing/debating and trolling are two different things, and I much prefer just debating. However, my post to Daniel to which you responded achieved the exact purpose I intended: He came right out with his location, and was instantly invited to a TD by people near him, so now he can put up or shut up (I notice he's gotten a little quiet since then.)

    Plus, I'm MUCH better looking than you (shame on Bobby for thinking we look similar, lol)
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    That's the most Krav thing I've ever read. That's Kravver than a ************...

  3. #143
    bobyclumsyninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    7,058
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You guyz are practically clones.

  4. #144
    RWaggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kenmore, WA
    Posts
    1,014
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    You guyz are practically clones. </drunk>
    Fixed
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    That's the most Krav thing I've ever read. That's Kravver than a ************...

  5. #145
    itwasntme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Norf Carolina, throw ya hands up
    Posts
    1,715
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RWaggs View Post
    Arguing/debating and trolling are two different things, and I much prefer just debating. However, my post to Daniel to which you responded achieved the exact purpose I intended: He came right out with his location, and was instantly invited to a TD by people near him, so now he can put up or shut up (I notice he's gotten a little quiet since then.)

    Plus, I'm MUCH better looking than you (shame on Bobby for thinking we look similar, lol)
    Eddie Vedar called, he wants the 90s Grunge scene back! He sounded pissed too. I told him to calm down, people just don't appreciate full denim outfits anymore.

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk

  6. #146
    RWaggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kenmore, WA
    Posts
    1,014
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There is literally no denim showing in that picture.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    That's the most Krav thing I've ever read. That's Kravver than a ************...

  7. #147

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lower Franconia
    Posts
    1,076
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jwilde88 View Post
    Eddie Vedar called, he wants the 90s Grunge scene back! He sounded pissed too. I told him to calm down, people just don't appreciate full denim outfits anymore.

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk
    1) His name is spelled "Vedder"
    2) I'm sure if there's one guy who doesn't want the 90's grunge scene back, it's Ed.

  8. #148
    itwasntme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Norf Carolina, throw ya hands up
    Posts
    1,715
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What's the jacket and hat? Looks like denim on the ol 9650. you know you can't argue with technology this advanced.

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk

  9. #149
    RWaggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kenmore, WA
    Posts
    1,014
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Both just normal cotton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    That's the most Krav thing I've ever read. That's Kravver than a ************...

  10. #150
    bobyclumsyninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    7,058
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RWaggs View Post
    Fixed
    not so. It's 1pm. What kind of degenerate do you think I am? I'm about to go and sing for 5 hours you NW hippie.

    When are you coming this way again? You can bring your clone if you like.

Page 15 of 57 First ... 511121314151617181925 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO