Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/29/2012 10:33am

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharabus View Post
    dont forget he conditions his face by punching it!

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=115576
    Aaarrgghh, I missed that.....Ah man, I have to give this guy credit, that post about punching himself has bought me close to tears!! At least he is a funny Troll...what is funnier than imagining a guy punching himself in the face!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/29/2012 10:44am

Style: Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenMMA View Post
    Aaarrgghh, I missed that.....Ah man, I have to give this guy credit, that post about punching himself has bought me close to tears!! At least he is a funny Troll...what is funnier than imagining a guy punching himself in the face!!
    punching him in the face? ;)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/29/2012 11:00am

Style: KK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Daniel, you are a shitty troll, and a liar, and you know it. Maybe the moderators have some way of knowing this or not, but I'm also not buying all of this generic British slang/terminology. I think you live right here in the states and wish to keep that a secret so that there's a lesser chance of someone challenging you to a gong sau.

Your whole conception of martial arts is erroneous, and I highly doubt you ever spar with any real practitioners of muay thai, bjj, boxing, kyokushin etc etc, if at all. Unless you are willing to post any sort of evidence otherwise, or show up to a throwdown to demonstrate how you'd end a fight before your shapeless ass gasses out, please kindly take a fucking hike.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/29/2012 11:05am

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    best line there: " I cant imagine in my wildest dreams ANY grappling practitioner trying to shoot in on Chris... he would die. Instantly." Wow, instantly.
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    3/29/2012 11:18am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RWaggs View Post
    Daniel, you are a shitty troll, and a liar, and you know it. Maybe the moderators have some way of knowing this or not, but I'm also not buying all of this generic British slang/terminology. I think you live right here in the states and wish to keep that a secret so that there's a lesser chance of someone challenging you to a gong sau.

Your whole conception of martial arts is erroneous, and I highly doubt you ever spar with any real practitioners of muay thai, bjj, boxing, kyokushin etc etc, if at all. Unless you are willing to post any sort of evidence otherwise, or show up to a throwdown to demonstrate how you'd end a fight before your shapeless ass gasses out, please kindly take a fucking hike.
    IP wise it shows him in the UK but right now mine would say I'm in the US but I'm not.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off

Posted On:
    3/29/2012 11:18am

supporting member
     Style: Combat Cuddling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "I know these two big fat guys who can throw drunks around, therefore wing chun is validated. Even though you don't have to be big, fast, strong or athletic...."

Posted On:
    3/29/2012 11:34am

Style: BJJ, MMA, JJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BrotherDaniel View Post
    and you came to that conclusion because?
    Says the person who thinks that two morbidly obese doormen who train* in an art equates to martial arts being used effectively on the street?!

*use of this term is light, as by anecdotal admission both are 'out of shape' so can't be training too hard.
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/29/2012 11:44am

Style: Wing Chun Kuen

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RWaggs View Post

Im from Birmingham England, and i wouldnt want to be from anywhere else.

Im not sure why you think im American.

im terms of the gong sau, i would at somepoint like to go for one of these and from time to time im in america so its possible at some point.
    Last edited by BrotherDaniel; 3/29/2012 11:46am at . Reason: to add about the gong sao banter!

Posted On:
    3/29/2012 11:47am

Style: Kettles (MA hiatus).

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BrotherDaniel View Post
    Im from Birmingham England, and i wouldnt want to be from anywhere else.

Im not sure why you think im American.

im terms of the gong sau, i would at somepoint like to go for one of these and from time to time im in america so its possible at some point.
    Come to the Oxford Throwdown.
    "Won't fight me in the ring? Don't fight me on the street."
    Paraphrased from Bullshido.

"You can't judge Martial Arts until you feel the joy of kicking someone in the face and not go to prison for it."
    Mrs Kovacs.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/29/2012 11:51am

Style: Wing Chun Kuen

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovacs View Post
    Come to the Oxford Throwdown.
    can you give me the details?
Page 10 of 57 FirstFirst ... 678910 1112131420 ... LastLast