221923 Bullies, 4044 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    3/28/2012 12:56pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Dear Mossberg:

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?

http://www.mossberg.com/products/default.asp?id=31

Please tell me your 464 SPX Lever Action Rifle is an elaborate April Fool's joke.

This is the most shameful piece of **** ever created. Please pull your design team away from Call of Duty and send them for a urinalysis.

A lever action rifle. With a collapsible stock, tactical rails, a compensator, matte finish. Jesus, Mary and Joseph. Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

This tactical **** is getting WAY out of hand. The firearms industry is thriving in America. You make awesome combat shotguns. How could you possibly be this desperate for additional market share? This thing looks like Rambo's gun sneaked out of the house and raped John Wayne's gun.

This is not clever, groundbreaking or edgy in any way. It's asinine. It serves no purpose. It is a drunken hick with a mullet. There will be websites developed for the sole purpose of ridiculing people who are stupid enough to be caught in public with one of these **** sticks.

Since you have the unmitigated gall to let this gun-turd see the light of day, it's apparent you have zero self awareness. Otherwise, you'd be hanging your heads in shame.

**** you, Mossberg.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/28/2012 1:16pm

Style: Boxing, Judo, Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    This thing looks like Rambo's gun sneaked out of the house and raped John Wayne's gun.
    I spit my coffee all over my keyboard over that line. Out of a gun full of fail, comes a thread full of win.

I guess since double barrel shotguns have gotten the "tactical" makeover, it was only a matter of time?

Where's my flintlock with a quad rail cover and ACOG scope?

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/28/2012 1:19pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow I thought that double barreled .45 was terrible. This looks like it is marketed to the video game crowd.

Posted On:
    3/28/2012 1:24pm

Style: Siling Labuyo Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Am I a bad man in wanting them to somehow outfit it with a banana clip too?

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    3/28/2012 1:27pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The Winchester 94 was my first "big boy" rifle. I have fond memories of proudly carrying one of those things around on my first deer hunts without being accompanied by an adult.

This thing just shat upon the boyhood memories of about 10 million American sportsmen.

Posted On:
    3/28/2012 1:35pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chili Pepper View Post
    Am I a bad man in wanting them to somehow outfit it with a banana clip too?
    Hell, they might as well. Tears on a river. Push on a shove. Isn't that how the song goes?

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    3/28/2012 2:06pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well you all know I like bayonets, spears, and medieval weaponry. I'd love to see a tactical musket made with modern durable materials that you could still set versus a cavalry charge. :)
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

Shime Waza Test Dummy

Posted On:
    3/28/2012 5:17pm

Join us... or die
     Style: StrikeyGrappling & WW2-fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    This tactical **** is getting WAY out of hand. The firearms industry is thriving in America. You make awesome combat shotguns. How could you possibly be this desperate for additional market share? This thing looks like Rambo's gun sneaked out of the house and raped John Wayne's gun.
    Huh, the first think I thought was that it looked like The Rifleman got molested by Q,

This is not clever, groundbreaking or edgy in any way. It's asinine. It serves no purpose. It is a drunken hick with a mullet. There will be websites developed for the sole purpose of ridiculing people who are stupid enough to be caught in public with one of these **** sticks.

Since you have the unmitigated gall to let this gun-turd see the light of day, it's apparent you have zero self awareness. Otherwise, you'd be hanging your heads in shame.

**** you, Mossberg.
    it's just business. get a fucking grip. Save your next 200 word rant for something that's worth it.
    "Judo is a study of techniques with which you may kill if you wish to kill, injure if you wish to injure, subdue if you wish to subdue, and, when attacked, defend yourself" - Jigoro Kano (1889)
    ***Was this quote "taken out of context"?***

"The judoist has no time to allow himself a margin for error, especially in a situation upon which his or another person's very life depends...."
    ~ The Secret of Judo (Jiichi Watanabe & Lindy Avakian), p.19

"Hope is not a method... nor is enthusiasm."
    ~ Brigadier General Gordon Toney

Posted On:
    3/28/2012 6:29pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jude View Post
    it's just business. get a fucking grip. Save your next 200 word rant for something that's worth it.
    Oh, I've got a grip. It's supposed to be a fun conversation. Don't PMS about it like a little bitch.

And it's stupid business because it's a **** product.

Posted On:
    3/28/2012 6:36pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If I was still running a gun store I would buy three and they would probably be gone in a week. I never projected my tastes to the customers, if Mossberg is making it there's probably a market for it. I sold a Cobray LHC the first day I had it in the shop as the general manager of the company was telling me I was an idiot for buying it.
Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast