228800 Bullies, 5636 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 41 to 50 of 51
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 6 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,015

    Posted On:
    8/10/2012 10:23pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Heihohoshi View Post
    People snoop into other Instructors arts when some one whines, Do they investigate the person who made the complaint at the same time? If not, WHY?
    STFU. The thread you are whining about that is EXACTLY what happened. The dude whined, was called on his **** and disappeared. You whined, you were called on your ****, you disappeared, you came back, whined some more, I called you on your **** again and now you started a whiny thread.


    Edit Merged with the original thread.
    Old title:
    BS Martial Arts
    Last edited by It is Fake; 8/10/2012 10:29pm at .
  2. goodlun is online now
    goodlun's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona
    Posts
    5,336

    Posted On:
    8/10/2012 11:14pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    oh Please please turn into another 56 page thing as this guy defends his McBullshit Dojo
  3. goodlun is online now
    goodlun's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona
    Posts
    5,336

    Posted On:
    8/10/2012 11:22pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also
    It appears that the good Dr. has given some space on his website to deal with Rob Broad.
    http://www.canadianmartialartsacadem...rob-broad.html
    Funny I can still smell the bullshit from Canada all the way down to the Mexican border.
  4. Heihohoshi is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    11

    Posted On:
    8/11/2012 10:18am


     Style: Kungfu/Kenjutsu/TaiJitsu

    -1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I didn't disappear without reason. I do Travel for my work. And Yes I apologize for the whining. I have Known him for a long time and Have stated what belts he had obtained and when he where and who he obtained them with? I return home only to be Questioned and as always there are Devils Advocates in the mist,, making hints of what has been said and what other persons I had involved. You are right. I have No proof just past history. I humbly and Respectfully Bow. thanks for keeping us in check.
  5. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,015

    Posted On:
    8/11/2012 11:28am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Questioned? Making hints? Learn how to read or quit lying. I didn't question you, I TOLD YOU the rules. No one else questioned you, they made fun of you. We all said STFU. You are the only one trying to question things and create a strawman argument.
  6. itwasntme is online now
    itwasntme's Avatar

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    WNC
    Posts
    1,603

    Posted On:
    8/11/2012 11:35am

    supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Where's your manners?? You forgot to give a reverent bow. It goes like this

    Bitch slap ---> Reverent bow ---> Burn incense

    You practice CMA, you should know this.
    Start a training log!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    i really think that those who can't get their head around the bowing thing (because their angry sky daddy will punish them) don't deserve judo. life is full of choices, and if your bronze age superstitions are holding you back, so be it.
  7. ermghoti is online now
    ermghoti's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    OW, MY KNEE
    Posts
    2,226

    Posted On:
    8/11/2012 12:54pm


     Style: BJJ+Sanda

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Heihohoshi View Post
    I didn't disappear without reason.
    Reason or no, it was pretty nice. I wish you'd repeat the performance.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
  8. Vieux Normand is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,271

    Posted On:
    8/11/2012 2:06pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Heihohoshi View Post
    ...there are Devils Advocates in the mist...
    Deep in the Ancient Forest...beneath gnarled roots and rotting bones...lieth the advocates' cursèd lair.
  9. dflanmod is offline
    dflanmod's Avatar

    Welterweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    858

    Posted On:
    8/11/2012 2:24pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Heihohoshi View Post
    I didn't disappear without reason. I do Travel for my work. And Yes I apologize for the whining. I have Known him for a long time and Have stated what belts he had obtained and when he where and who he obtained them with? I return home only to be Questioned and as always there are Devils Advocates in the mist,, making hints of what has been said and what other persons I had involved. You are right. I have No proof just past history. I humbly and Respectfully Bow. thanks for keeping us in check.
    Glad you are catching on so quickly around here. It took me a long time to realize that this place prefers false humility and platitudes over substance and reason.



    Or was that the other way around??? Damn ninjas confusing me.
    Where's that doll at so I can show where the grandmaster touched me when we went camping in his 1985 Ford econoline panel van? Aaaarghhhhhh make the voices in my head stop.
  10. goodlun is online now
    goodlun's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona
    Posts
    5,336

    Posted On:
    8/11/2012 2:29pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Heihohoshi View Post
    I didn't disappear without reason. I do Travel for my work. And Yes I apologize for the whining. I have Known him for a long time and Have stated what belts he had obtained and when he where and who he obtained them with? I return home only to be Questioned and as always there are Devils Advocates in the mist,, making hints of what has been said and what other persons I had involved. You are right. I have No proof just past history. I humbly and Respectfully Bow. thanks for keeping us in check.
    Suspension confirmed the place is LARPerific, but good for you keep on enjoying your fantasy self defense classes for fantasy situations.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 6 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.