Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/20/2012 12:14am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WTF is this circle jerking bullshit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Ups to Battlefields for dropping the sage wisdom.

You are like a Pimp Yoda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Battlefields... You're more of a man than I am.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/10/2012 8:33pm

Style: Kungfu/Kenjutsu/TaiJitsu

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry I have been away, working in TO. I Respectfully return a bow to you Talisman. Thanks.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/10/2012 8:34pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry I have been away for a while. I return a very Respectful Bow to you Talisman. Thanks and Godspeed.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/10/2012 8:41pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Proof? like Rob Broad? well he had none!, only accusations. I would really like to learn when he received his third or forth?? Rob Broad while drinking and driving wrapped his car around a pole outside of Chatham (actually considered part of Chatham) Killing his girlfriend,, somehow comes out with a third degree??? Dad pay for that too?? where is actual proof of training??

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/10/2012 9:15pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I sent to Rob Broad a Message,, I would personally like to know if he is worthy of his rank? no seems to want to investigate his ability! Why? so this is a copy of the last message I sent him. " SUBJECT TITLE You Decline? "I put a challenge to you because of accusations and wrongful statements you made. I would like to see if you are qualified to wear your Sixth degree Black belt? I can have the use of an MMA cage so neither of us can run away. You still have NOT responded. So if you Decline Post it on Bullshido.net. I would rather have the chance to "Spar" you 70s style" and earlier if you prefer. If not Just Let the administrators know you refuse the challenge, Use any excuse you want, OR take the challenge.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/10/2012 9:24pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Heihohoshi View Post
    Proof? like Rob Broad? well he had none!, only accusations.
    Yes, and JUST LIKE YOU he was taken to task for his crap. Unlike you, he stopped posting when it was shown he might be posting as a grudge.

I would really like to learn when he received his third or forth?? Rob Broad while drinking and driving wrapped his car around a pole outside of Chatham (actually considered part of Chatham) Killing his girlfriend,, somehow comes out with a third degree??? Dad pay for that too?? where is actual proof of training??
    See this? It is a claim. Now, get an article, court documents, or verifiable proof for your accusations. This is your last warning.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/10/2012 9:29pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!

BS Martial Arts

People snoop into other Instructors arts when some one whines, Do they investigate the person who made the complaint at the same time? If not, WHY?

My dog is cuter and smarter than yours.

Posted On:
    8/10/2012 9:31pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kodokan Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Ho,

You are about to find out that your post does not belong in this section of Bullshido.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/10/2012 9:46pm

Style: BJJ/Iron Palm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They can be pretty thorough with the complaintants here too from what Ive seen.

Posted On:
    8/10/2012 10:09pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Heihohoshi View Post
    People snoop into other Instructors arts when some one whines, Do they investigate the person who made the complaint at the same time? If not, WHY?

This is covered by Bullshidoka Arguments #s 2 and 10 (among others).

Argument # 2

Questioning the ability of posters here to make informed judgements.

Counter - Similar to the counter for argument #1. The presence of skilled practioners of a variety of styles is one of Bullshido.net's greatest assests. That said, you don't have to be able to sing to identify someone who can't (American Idol, anyone?).

Argument # 10

Requesting that those who are investigating, provide the same information that is being asked for them.

This tactic is used to "throw the dogs off your scent" so to speak. It makes everyone look at the accuser and not the accused. Nothing wrong with making sure that the person acting as the accuser is not doing so in a malicious way but in an honest attempt to gather important facts but it shouldn't allow the accused a free ride just because the accuser was dishonest in his/her investigative intent.

Counter - If the accused does bring up important information about the accuser then start a new thread about the accuser but keep the original thread on track with regards to the accused. This one may seem similar to one mentioned above about the ability of other posters to judge the one being investigated but it is not. This one is pointed more towards the investigated individual accusing the originator of the investigation of wrongdoing as a means of removing pressure from him/herself.
    http://www.bullshido.org/Bullshidoka_Arguments

That said, defamation is not tolerated here.

Also, "search function noob!", and "wrong forum noob!"
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 56 LastLast