Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123 456 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/27/2012 9:02pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry, that isn't what I meant. Chin-Na is a support style, I prefer the term techniques, contained in most if not all CMAs. The fact people claim they are an "instructor level" in it is irritating. It would be like me claiming "instructor level: kicking."

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    5/27/2012 9:27pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Sorry, that isn't what I meant. Chin-Na is a support style, I prefer the term techniques, contained in most if not all CMAs. The fact people claim they are an "instructor level" in it is irritating. It would be like me claiming "instructor level: kicking."
    I get it now; I was looking at it from a little different perspective.
    I always knew that there were trapping, locking, breathing constriction and breaking aspects to most CMA. I tried, in my own mind, to rationalize that Chin Na Su was a style within Tiger Claw.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/27/2012 9:42pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is sort of a semantic based, lost in translation, issue. Many schools pull chin Na out of their style and teach it separately. So, many students believed it is a separate style. I did as well, until I encountered other styles with similar techniques.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/16/2012 8:11pm

Style: Kungfu/Kenjutsu/TaiJitsu

Hell yeah! Hell no!

talking about Douche Bags.

Rob Broad,,, First of all Your a ***** CANADIAN talking like "ya'lls American wife"! Your the fraud,, First off the ground for the King of whining snivelling douche bags is Rob Broad. Shares a School with TKD and only to put down TKD so their student might Join his Kenpo. Gets the Boot,, Then moves to another school and can't keep students because he can only play sport tag,, Even Had royally disrespected one of his students who called Rob on for a real fight and Rob Ducted like a little girl and hid behind his American wife. (WAY TOO FUNNY) Shall we tell the Truth how Rob got the Title Crimson Worrier? That's right a little Traditional green belt turned Rob a second degree black at the time into a blood bath. If I had no self respect I'd whine that much too, Just to get my way. As for Dr. Steve Miller,, I enquired about your meeting and about your disrespectful statements on the net, He stated "I don't really get involved with such petty statements." I personally would love to challenge you for your Sixth Degree Black Belt. Who ever wins get the defeated persons belt "BEAR'S WAY!" You remember Bear don't You??

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/16/2012 8:37pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you have the proof to back up calling him a fraud? If not, this is not the place to make those accusations.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/17/2012 9:22am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not True. When I went to inquire about the art and realized he also taught Kenpo, Miller made it clear he was NOT you and did not teach the Tracey Sys. Also the only way you got your belt levels is on political basis and CASH! Lets summarize The Belt system in Short,, a second degree Black just means they have became a really good black belt in the art they have taken. Your none of that, that's why on YouTube you do not allow comments. Your too worried about truths. When I was part of a Kenpo school The 4th degree black belt somehow thought I was showing him up. I'm just a black belt in 2 different styles. Probably one of your students. Doesn't say much for you.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/17/2012 9:42am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rob Broad,,,, Your worried about people taking potential students and yet the address listed on your sight is still next to Steve Miller's CMAA school? WTF! Quit whining and just run your school. YOU TARD!

Middleweight

Posted On:
    6/17/2012 9:58am

supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Do you have the proof to back up calling him a fraud? If not, this is not the place to make those accusations.
    This means stop posting hearsay and anecdotes as evidence. If you want to insult the guy that's fine, but don't call him a fraud without PROOF.
    Start a training log!

Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    i really think that those who can't get their head around the bowing thing (because their angry sky daddy will punish them) don't deserve judo. life is full of choices, and if your bronze age superstitions are holding you back, so be it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/17/2012 3:11pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You have a lot of Tact Talisman. Would like to meet you some day if I already haven't. I'm now a part of Steve Miller's school. You'll know me by the uniform I generally wear. It stands out like a sore thumb.

Posted On:
    6/19/2012 11:37pm

Bullshido Newbie

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Respectful bow to you, Heihohoshi.
    Thank you.

Talisman
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123 456 LastLast