Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/29/2012 10:41am

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Taijitsu is the most complete of the martial arts systems containing the elements of all other martial arts."

So there. And I bet your silly style doesn't have a hat.
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by patfromlogan; 3/29/2012 10:47am at .
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/29/2012 3:10pm

Style: Boxing, Judo, Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Hello and welcome to bullshido. This thread won't be moved until you state the purpose of your inquiry. He teaches kempo, among many other things, and you do kempo. So, there is a question of why he is on you radar.
    And again, I will quit being a noob, when I start listening to the admins.

****, ****, ****.

Rob, is this your school?
    http://www.sarniamartialarts.com/

Which would be about 8km away from Miller's, right? Listen, in the interest of full disclosure, it would be good to know that you two are business competitors, no?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/29/2012 3:18pm

Style: Boxing, Judo, Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

The Bullshido Version of It's a Small World?

Quote Originally Posted by Rob_Broad View Post
    Here is a Kenpo link as well.

http://uskakenpo.com/International_9D3F.html

Was removed from the association, and ordered to stop using their certifications to support his ranks and business
    The International Kenpo Karate Academies is where Miller got his pretty Kenpo certificate from the link above (and that patfromlogan attached). I assume the blank spot under 9th Black (Master of the Art) is where his name used to go, until he was removed from the organization. You know this, because you are part of this organization, (look for Rob Broad, under 6th degree).

For an extra special treat, look a few lines up from Rob's name, and you'll find our old friend Lazaro Bueno (subject of his very own bullshido investigation, found here and the associated comedy is here). Click on the link attached to his name for even more lulz.

L O F***ING L

:happy:
    Last edited by JohnKenner; 3/29/2012 3:22pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/26/2012 11:34pm

Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am part of the association that he was removed from and we are in the sme city. In fact he moved his school right beside my former location, and when people would go to his school looking for me he would put his hand out to shake their hand. They would never know they werenot dealing with me until they were ready to cut the check.

I have noproblems with legitimate schools with good teachers, competition in business makes us better at what we do. I do have problems with guys who have more certificates on their walls than it would take to wall paper a house. Throw that in with the naturopathic medecine, 6 year old black belts and some slimy business practices and my hackles get reaised.

Posted On:
    5/26/2012 11:59pm

Style: kenpo, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The info in that last post should have been in the first post. Having a personal beef with the guy should be disclosed. Next provide evidence of any issues.

LVL 99 Photomancer

Posted On:
    5/27/2012 12:21am

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh god, I remember those threads.
    Plenty of irony here.

Posted On:
    5/27/2012 6:43pm

Bullshido Newbie

Hell yeah! Hell no!

to Rob Broad:

Hello

Is amusing the correct word? I'm not sure. What exactly are you trying to accomplish Rob Broad? Do you not like Dr Miller? How is that possible - you have never met, nor spoken with him.

For the record, yes, Rob Broad is in the same town as Dr Miller, but are they business competition - hardly, Dr Miller out ranks him. Broad, what is your problem with his certifications? Do you have issues with others who strive to attain the highest levels of proficiency in whatever they are attempting? Why? Do you think you deserve what he has? If so, then go get more training, that's what he did. Are you trying to wreck his credibility? Destroy his businesses? Why?

You question all of his qualifications, you spy on him (creepy weird), you spread malicious lies, and yet you have no evidence of any of these things, nor are you professional enough to ask him about the concerns you have. Did the person you spoke with "for 10 seconds" introduce himself as Dr Miller? No, you spoke with a heating and a/c tech, I can understand how you would confuse him with a martial artist, you know, tool belt and all.

You post things that you "hear", quoting them as truths, and fabricate others, are you jealous of the man, or just cowardly and pathetic? You want to know more about him - then call him, the # is on the site.

You were never a student, nor had any business dealings with him, yet your accusations are pretty severe, it is a mystery why you are behaving as such, especially when you have no evidence. If you were actually a martial artist in the truest sense, you would realize your behaviour is disrespectful and dishonourable.

Perhaps you should go back to school, become more educated, and learn things that are meaningful, and fulfilling, which might help you become a little more successful in life, then you'd spend much less time, sniveling and whining on the internet, life has to be so much more interesting than the one you have now. I feel bad for you, you are such a sad, pathetic little man.

Best of luck to you.

By the way, I do know Dr Miller personally, and on his behalf I have posted his response to all of the unfounded accusations on his website, so if you actually care about what Rob Broad is saying, and would like to dispense with the inaccuracies, please go to the website and click on "more", then "dispelling myths" (sorry, this site has informed me i need to have posted 5 times to add links, but as i normally lurk, this is my first post, and probably my last),

otherwise, have a great day!

Talisman

Being a black belt is so much more than wearing a black cloth around your waist.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    5/27/2012 7:42pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RWaggs View Post
    8th Degree Black Belt: Ninjitsu
    How is this possible? Unicorns, Easter Bunnies, Santa and Ninja. He lists specific styles in numerous other arts and uses the generic Ninjitsu here.

Instructor level: Chin na
    This would take several years of dedicated training in and of itself.

Instructor level: Dim Mak
    Frank Dux is the only one authorized to instruct Dim Mak, isn't he?!?!

12th Degree Black Belt - Bushidoshin Ryu Taijitsu - Soke Shodai - Family Head

Inducted into the United States Martial Arts Hall of Fame as Master of Martial Arts
    Sokes, Family Heads, 12th Degree Black Belts, and Hall of Famers make interesting. How can someone defend bullshido like this?

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/27/2012 8:30pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by slamdunc View Post
    How is this possible? Unicorns, Easter Bunnies, Santa and Ninja. He lists specific styles in numerous other arts and uses the generic Ninjitsu here.
    Read the threads it is not only possible it is very very easy.

This would take several years of dedicated training in and of itself.
    Nope. This is IMO false, which I can argue effectively, a made up but accepted ranking. No, it wouldn't take several years.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    5/27/2012 8:46pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nope. This is IMO false, which I can argue effectively, a made up but accepted ranking. No, it wouldn't take several years.
    Point taken you are correct. I should have said In order to to be a proficient Chin Na instructor (as with any technical art or style) could take some time.
    Read the threads it is not only possible it is very very easy.
    Again, point taken. I am thinking about legitimate martial arts and when I see a list of incredible accomplishments, I lose focus and am too quick to call bullshit.
    You are going to turn me into a critical thinker if you aren't careful.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12 3456 LastLast