Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Bikewer
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First post here....I'm a police officer with fairly extensive Taser training. These things have nothing to do with Tasers, they are stun-guns...A pain-compliance device. They produce a painful high-voltage, low-amperage shock when in contact. That's about it; they hurt. No knockout, "stun", or incapacity.
    Tasers deliver a high-voltage pulse that match the frequency of the nerves that activate the voluntary muscles. The result, with a good hit, is full-body spasms that are very like a "charly-horse".
    This lasts for the duration of the 7-second pulse.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikewer View Post
    First post here....I'm a police officer with fairly extensive Taser training. These things have nothing to do with Tasers, they are stun-guns...A pain-compliance device. They produce a painful high-voltage, low-amperage shock when in contact. That's about it; they hurt. No knockout, "stun", or incapacity.
    I'd still be dubious about their safety if they impacted in the heart-region of the chest, it could cause serious complications including death. For this reason I dub it a "potentially lethal" device.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now, seriously, do I need to punch and keep pressure or a jab is already enough?

Page 3 of 3 First 123