solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    4/17/2012 8:18pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    but let's not go down the Ming is angry because he is in my lineage route.

You were right in the thick when it is another CMA.
    oh i don't care that he's part of my (extended) family, it's more that i feel like there's an expectation by some that me or some other ny bully is obligated to go test his skills.

i tend to go after CMA practitioners who won't put their skills to the test in a full contact fight, as i think that's the single largest problem the CMA community has, and the one thing that will help un-**** CMA.

Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    We pretty much agree about BT. He is a decent striker with a big mouth. It depends on if it was a striking tourney or MMA. Striking I do not know. All inclusive I'm certain Rogan would win.
    yeah, as usual we end up mostly agreeing. i was assuming mma or vale tudo rules when saying my money would be on rogan.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    4/18/2012 2:46am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    the thing with people like this is that if he really wanted to test himself, there are plenty of avenues for it. talking smack to strangers on the internet and trying to entice someone to challenge you to a fight is the worst way to do it. why should people come to him? when i decided i wanted to test myself i started competing. theres no reason this dude cant do the same. i find that people who run their mouth and then go on about open door challenges, yet never go out of their way to find an opponent, kinda confusing. if you wanna fight, go fight, if you dont, then shut the **** up. meh.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/18/2012 2:51am

Style: Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    i find that people who run their mouth and then go on about open door challenges, yet never go out of their way to find an opponent, kinda confusing. if you wanna fight, go fight, if you dont, then shut the **** up.
    Well put!!!

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/18/2012 7:05am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    the thing with people like this is that if he really wanted to test himself, there are plenty of avenues for it. talking smack to strangers on the internet and trying to entice someone to challenge you to a fight is the worst way to do it. why should people come to him? when i decided i wanted to test myself i started competing. theres no reason this dude cant do the same. i find that people who run their mouth and then go on about open door challenges, yet never go out of their way to find an opponent, kinda confusing. if you wanna fight, go fight, if you dont, then shut the **** up. meh.
    That's basically why I say what he is doing doesn't deserve respect.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/18/2012 10:12am

Style: American Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    dude is clown shoes and has been for a while. I'm black (for a lack of better term) and majority of the black martial artist I know agree he is a clown. That whole NYC KF youtube scene is a joke. buncha Kung fu guys talking **** about eachother, arguing who's style of kung fu is better and that mma is useless because their techniques of ball grabs and scratches will nullify thhe ground work. My boy Nakmeezy actually got into a net war with a couple of them which culminated in him entering that Man up stand up crap and dusting off one of the well known bagua sifus. They are jokes and closed minded and the only difference between joe and all my friends is that joe got to say it on a bigger platform. pissed he beat me to it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/18/2012 11:10am

Style: FMA/SAMBO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is the closest thing I could find to a fight for him, and it's pretty old.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/18/2012 12:09pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes and that video has been discussed.

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    4/18/2012 3:18pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by robdaze151 View Post
    dude is clown shoes and has been for a while. I'm black (for a lack of better term) and majority of the black martial artist I know agree he is a clown. That whole NYC KF youtube scene is a joke. buncha Kung fu guys talking **** about eachother, arguing who's style of kung fu is better and that mma is useless because their techniques of ball grabs and scratches will nullify thhe ground work. My boy Nakmeezy actually got into a net war with a couple of them which culminated in him entering that Man up stand up crap and dusting off one of the well known bagua sifus. They are jokes and closed minded and the only difference between joe and all my friends is that joe got to say it on a bigger platform. pissed he beat me to it.

the only thing more hilarious than that beatdown was the video the bagua guy made explaining how he didnt really lose

Posted On:
    4/18/2012 10:13pm

Join us... or die
     Style: mma /boxing/muai thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    the only thing more hilarious than that beatdown was the video the bagua guy made explaining how he didnt really lose
    Was that the guy who wouldn't leave the corner in his third round?
    Whitsunday Martial Arts Airlie Beach North Queensland.
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/WhitsundayMartialArts

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/19/2012 7:24am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This guy:

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 7 LastLast