Administrator

Posted On:
    4/19/2012 2:12pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Listen Up View Post
    I responded to all of your personal attacks. I've repeatedly invited you several times to back up your mouth with your skills, and I've told you the document states GM Sin created the short kata, 1-30, the 20 sparring techniques, and some basic longer forms. This is common knowledge, and means nothing. You take that, try to discredit GM Sin, his art, his students...not to mention Dr Hatsumi, and myself.
    I've reminded you of conversations we've had, admissions you've made, people you've met and food you've partaken of provided you by the very people you disrespect.
    Because of your blatant disrespect, I invite you, again...to please meet me. I will beat you until you are black and blue, using Shaolin Do, not even getting into my Ninjutsu, (although youve also shown amazing disrespect for as well), and afterwards, I will buy you a beer and send you on your way. I will demonstrate louder than words, that there are many many serious and extremely skilled Shaolin Do practitioners...and once more show you personally the difference between the CSC and Lexington. You are offensive and disrespectful, you whine like a brat and act brave. Be a man and let's dance!
    Ah yes, the threat of violence covered with the "let's get beers." Again how does that refute the document? It doesn't. If that's disrespect to you, so be it. Your handing me an "ass whooping" wouldn't refute what was said in that document. Nor would it erase ALL of the threads on the internet.

Skill and fighting ability does not negate whether someone fabricated, lied, or changed their history. That is in general is true of all arts and teachers. From Shaolin-do to the self awarded BJJ Black Belts, someone telling a lie is separate from their skill and fighting prowess. This is something you conveniently leave out when you start ranting about my "admissions."

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    4/19/2012 2:16pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Listen Up, do you have any video or anything you can point us to that showcases your martial talents?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/19/2012 2:21pm

Style: Shaolin Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Once again, you twist without response, and yet you still offer disrespect. I never said, "let's get beers". I said I'd buy you one and send you on your way. As far as violence goes...what exactly do you think Martial Arts is? You discredit me and my teachers. I have offered to meet you face to face and settle the matter.
    You've met my students, and previously, recanted and admitted there were major differences in comparing CSC with Lexington. Now, once again, you are back on your old worn-out soapbox. Please...meet me in August. That gives you 4 months to get ready.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/19/2012 2:29pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do I have videos...we didn't film any of my kickboxing matches. I will be competing in the tournament this fall in Lexington. I have given my name and location. I will be at Bill Wallace's seminar on Aug 25th in Arbingdon, VA.
    I have nothing to hide. I am fairly well-known around my area, though I could care less. I am respectful to other martial artists, and normally a very easy going person. I guess I could video me teaching class or showing kicking/boxing drills for you.
    I am about 6' and weigh about 215-220, weight train 4 days a week and teach 5 days a week. For my personal training: boxing, wallace kicking methods, ninjutsu for most grappling, along with Jiu-Jitsu. I am also 54 years old, but haven't lost anything yet! ;)

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/19/2012 2:31pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Once again, you twist without response, and yet you still offer disrespect. I never said, "let's get beers".
    Oh good lord.

I said I'd buy you one and send you on your way. As far as violence goes...what exactly do you think Martial Arts is? You discredit me and my teachers. I have offered to meet you face to face and settle the matter.
    I said nope. Now, you can rant, rave, call me a *****, explain how martial arts is for fighting and that you win all day long. Does it negate what is in that document? Nope.

You've met my students, and previously, recanted and admitted there were major differences in comparing CSC with Lexington. Now, once again, you are back on your old worn-out soapbox. Please...meet me in August. That gives you 4 months to get ready.
    Why? Will it erase that document and the admissions in it? No. Then I am good, you are the one upset and trying to stretch this to ALL of your teachers. Yes, the same worn out soapbox you are on with the "I will threaten you with violence if you don't shut up!"

I have ALWAYS said SD and CSC were two different entities. I have always said SDers have decent to good fighters. There was never an ADMISSION or RECANTATION, just you assuming every SD hater is my account.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 4/19/2012 2:34pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/19/2012 2:45pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I never said you were a *****...just a disrespectful punk.
    I have answered your allegations regarding the deposition.
    You keep ignoring the answers.
    You act as if my decades of training is fabricated. You've disrespected people youve never even met or crossed hands with. You say I am " ranting"...then what do you call what you're doing?
    The truth is...you are just a wannabe real martial artist, who hates the fact that you wasted time and money with CSC, and you want to take it out on anyone who will listen. You have no honor, and therefore no tradition to worry about.
    Go ahead...rant on that.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/19/2012 2:52pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I never said you were a *****...just a disrespectful punk.
    I have answered your allegations regarding the deposition.
    You keep ignoring the answers.
    You act as if my decades of training is fabricated. You've disrespected people youve never even met or crossed hands with. You say I am " ranting"...then what do you call what you're doing?
    The truth is...you are just a wannabe real martial artist, who hates the fact that you wasted time and money with CSC, and you want to take it out on anyone who will listen. You have no honor, and therefore no tradition to worry about.
    Go ahead...rant on that.
    Yes, you are 100% correct.

Now, since I am dishonorable, nontraditional, and wasteful do you have anything, other than opinion, to refute what was said in that document?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/19/2012 2:56pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Once again...GM Sin said in the doc that he created short kata 1-30, sparring tech 1-20, and some of the beginners long forms. I concurr. Yes he did...and this was well known in the 60's and 70's.
    Ok...anything else?

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/19/2012 2:58pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Once again...GM Sin said in the doc that he created short kata 1-30, sparring tech 1-20, and some of the beginners long forms. I concurr. Yes he did...and this was well known in the 60's and 70's.
    Ok...anything else?
    The document contains much more than that piece of information, but okay.

Posted On:
    4/19/2012 9:39pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sin The admits in the deposition that he did not study Shaolin Do in Indonesia which directly contradicts the claims he made in a book ealier co-written by him. He asserts he studied Shaolin Kungfu but then admits that the two are not one and the same. Then he admits he made up a lot of the forms he taught. By itself, that is not a bad thing, but claiming that he was teaching material originating from the Shaolin Temple was not literally true when major parts were invented by him.

Then he admitted that his brother was telling his own students that their teacher was not the grandmaster Ie, but his grandfather. No harm in that by itself, but it casts all of his Ie, stories in doubt, including his claim of ANY connection to the Shaolin Temple.

Then we get to the burnt baby story, which Sin The admitted had no fact behind it "it was rumor" even though I've watched a tape of him At the feet of the Master telling a group of students that the kid's death occurred, and he said it as a certainty, not as a possibility.

He should have never made the Shaolin Temple claims.
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast