pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    4/19/2012 10:50am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Listen Up View Post
    I am more than willing to test my skills against anyone. I still train 6 days a week.
    How can your skills refute the facts of this case?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/19/2012 10:56am

Style: Shaolin Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I repeat my offer to come to my home and train...otherwise shut the hell up.
    So no hiding here, pal. I've also told you my real name and address, so...
    I created a new name because it was easier than remembering the old.
    You should go back and read all of our past conversations....you are the one lacking in experience and training my friend.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/19/2012 11:19am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I repeat my offer to come to my home and train...
    Why? It will not stop Shaolin-Do from being made up. I have no desire to train in ninjutsu either.
    otherwise shut the hell up.
    Hahah or what? You'll wait three years and tell everyone to train harder posting under a new account? LOL..
    So no hiding here, pal. I've also told you my real name and address, so...
    I created a new name because it was easier than remembering the old.
    You should go back and read all of our past conversations....you are the one lacking in experience and training my friend.
    I don't need to. It will be the same conversation. You are butthurt, you argue, you want me to come to your house and somehow that will change the perception of Shaolin-Do. The difference now is that there is a documented ADMISSION that the art is made up.

you are the one lacking in experience and training my friend.
    Yes, and my "lacking in experience" somehow magically negates the document. He made up the art and swore to it under oath.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    4/19/2012 11:34am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wanderingsoul View Post
    after all that I say this WHO CARES, Who cares what he made up and what he didn't, who cares if and when he changed the name. who cares if Ie was his grandfather or not.
    It really shouldn't shock you that a lot of people care about the history of a tradition they're continuing.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/19/2012 11:44am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    It really shouldn't shock you that a lot of people care about the history of a tradition they're continuing.
    If you go read the old threads you'll see people staunchly defending the history, traditions, stories, and lineage of Shaolin-Do. Now, when an actual legal document appears, it suddenly doesn't matter.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/19/2012 12:42pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No one said GM Sin made up the art...he took basic movements and arranged them for fundamental training....totally different than your statements. We've had this talk before...you trained with the Soards, (hence the source of your ignorance and discontent. Understandable.)
    You went to Lexington, met some of my students from my old school in Ohio, the Cook brothers...who took you to lunch, afterwards you admitted to vast differences in your perceptions based upon the chasm of difference between CSC and Lexington Shaolin Do. Any of this ring a bell????
    Again, it wasn't a big enough deal for me to look up my old account info...does that mean I'm hiding/lurking? Hell no...I told you and anyone reading who I am.
    You call Dr Hatsumi laughable? Now that is funny...ever met him ? Ever been tossed like a rag doll by him??? No? Didn't think so...I have.
    Jeet Kune Do, Wing Chun, Karate, Jiu-Jitsu, etc...all created, modified, expounded upon by their Teachers / Grandmasters, whatever.
    I have also trained with Bill Wallace, Joe Louis, Dan Inosanto...and others. Are they funny to you as well? In fact, I will be attending a seminar by Wallace/Louis in August in Arbingdon Va. I invite you to meet me there. I would be happy to demonstrate my Shaolin Do with you

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/19/2012 1:04pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    GM Sin told us he had put together many of the lower belt material from other forms. This was common knowledge back in the 60's and 70's. Where do you think he got the moves? Fundamentals are pretty much identical no matter what style you practice. After studying several other styles, it is my opinion that the Shaolin Do lower belt curriculum, (when done properly), is better than most based upon the extensive use of combination techniques.
    No matter the style or nationality, a side kick is a side kick...etc., etc.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/19/2012 1:40pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No one said GM Sin made up the art...he took basic movements and arranged them for fundamental training....totally different than your statements. We've had this talk before...you trained with the Soards, (hence the source of your ignorance and discontent. Understandable.)
    You went to Lexington, met some of my students from my old school in Ohio, the Cook brothers...who took you to lunch, afterwards you admitted to vast differences in your perceptions based upon the chasm of difference between CSC and Lexington Shaolin Do. Any of this ring a bell????
    Again, it wasn't a big enough deal for me to look up my old account info...does that mean I'm hiding/lurking? Hell no...I told you and anyone reading who I am.
    You call Dr Hatsumi laughable? Now that is funny...ever met him ? Ever been tossed like a rag doll by him??? No? Didn't think so...I have.
    Jeet Kune Do, Wing Chun, Karate, Jiu-Jitsu, etc...all created, modified, expounded upon by their Teachers / Grandmasters, whatever.
    I have also trained with Bill Wallace, Joe Louis, Dan Inosanto...and others. Are they funny to you as well? In fact, I will be attending a seminar by Wallace/Louis in August in Arbingdon Va. I invite you to meet me there. I would be happy to demonstrate my Shaolin Do with you
    Nice summary, with the irony of twisting words and arguing semantics, and what does that have to do with this document? Nothing. Show me your amalgam? Will it prove that he didn't make up the art and many of the forms? No? Then it means nothing.
    GM Sin told us he had put together many of the lower belt material from other forms. This was common knowledge back in the 60's and 70's. Where do you think he got the moves? Fundamentals are pretty much identical no matter what style you practice. After studying several other styles, it is my opinion that the Shaolin Do lower belt curriculum, (when done properly), is better than most based upon the extensive use of combination techniques.
    No matter the style or nationality, a side kick is a side kick...etc., etc.
    Yes, and what does this have to do with the document and his admissions? Nothing.

Oh and nice name drops there that have nothing to do with Sin The and Hatsumi. I am laughing at your appeal to authority using another person with a questionable background.

Edit:
    Thread that he summarized above.
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=27115
    Last edited by It is Fake; 4/19/2012 1:52pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/19/2012 1:55pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I responded to all of your personal attacks. I've repeatedly invited you several times to back up your mouth with your skills, and I've told you the document states GM Sin created the short kata, 1-30, the 20 sparring techniques, and some basic longer forms. This is common knowledge, and means nothing. You take that, try to discredit GM Sin, his art, his students...not to mention Dr Hatsumi, and myself.
    I've reminded you of conversations we've had, admissions you've made, people you've met and food you've partaken of provided you by the very people you disrespect.
    Because of your blatant disrespect, I invite you, again...to please meet me. I will beat you until you are black and blue, using Shaolin Do, not even getting into my Ninjutsu, (although youve also shown amazing disrespect for as well), and afterwards, I will buy you a beer and send you on your way. I will demonstrate louder than words, that there are many many serious and extremely skilled Shaolin Do practitioners...and once more show you personally the difference between the CSC and Lexington. You are offensive and disrespectful, you whine like a brat and act brave. Be a man and let's dance!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/19/2012 2:10pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Name dropping? You really do sound like an idiot! I have told you... Meet me there. Bill and Joe and a couple others are putting on a nice seminar. Hell, you might learn something.
    Dr Hatsumi is also an incredible martial artist and fantastic human being...while you however, are less than a pimple on his or GM Sin's ass.
    You really should train and develop into a real martial artist, and not a wannabe, punk.
    Kinda brings me back to my original point. I teach 5 days a week and have over 600 students.
    I would love to meet with you and give you an attitudinal adjustment.
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast