Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    4/15/2004 3:54am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by omega
    Okay you're losing me here. What does she state that is so bad as to elicit such malice?.

Its not what she states . Its the "Killer Techniques" that come STRAIGHT out of 80's Ninjitsu courses (with a LITTLE bit of Modern NHB Tweaking as window dressing at times) That are the real problem .

Actually , the REAL danger about her is that EVERYTHING that she SAYS sounds PERFECTLY reasonable . On all the key Issues , such as Boundary Setting , Escape&Evasion , et. al. she has all the right Chords being struck .

Its when she gets down to the Physical stuff that it gets fucktarded . I dont think that I EVER agree with Hedgehogey on ANYTHING , but hes Dead Right here . You CANNOT just teach "Nutjutsu" and expect that thats going to save your ass . Firstly , I dont think that ANYONE (with or without any fight training) falls for the nutshot after about age 15 or so . She lives in this Phatasyland where a mans Testicles and Eyeballs are Magik Buttons that are always easily Pressed , and ALWAYS offer up the desired Result . Oh , and ALL of her "Attackers" do one thing , and then pose like Statuettes while you manipulate their nuts in more ways than a Pr0n Phlik .

Her Stair-Stepping , Soccer-Mom look is (IMO) particularly cultivated to make her Target Audience feel like they could do what shes telling them , because she looks just like them , and they can "See" HER "doing it" , as well . Except that , well , when you get down to the Physics of it it all looks like the worst Aikido has to Offer ... really BAD and REALLY unlikley setups , "One Hit Kills" - or the Testicular equivelant thereof - and NOTHING thats really representative of dealing with an Opponent thats bigger , Stronger , on Adrenalin , and DETERMINED to keep going . They deal on some level with their OWN adrenalin Dumps , but not realistically with those of he Opponent .

And WTF do you do if your attacker LIKES Genital Pain Play ? Whole System is fuxxored then .

Posted On:
    4/15/2004 3:59am

hall of fame
     Style: jits with hits

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Holy ****, I agree With Djimbe.
    "I'm offering straight punch, kick while downed to the ribs or head, and of course- the german suplex...which is one suplex quickly followed by another." - Guerilla Fists

Matt Thornton explains "aliveness": http://www.bullshido.com/videos/sbg2.wmv

West Wind Karate / West Wind Bok Fu / West Wind Kung Fu thread
    West Wind Karate / West Wind Bok Fu / West Wind Kung Fu archive thread
    (experiment to see if I can boost the thread's Google rank)

Titan

Posted On:
    4/15/2004 4:10am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, me too.

"On all the key Issues , such as Boundary Setting , Escape&Evasion , et. al. she has all the right Chords being struck .

Its when she gets down to the Physical stuff that it gets fucktarded ."

Exactly right, that's because escape, evasion and avoidance will keep you out of trouble, but they have jack all to do with fighting. It's when these fools try to mix the two the problems begin.
    "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
    YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Grandmaster Sensei of Village Idiocy

Posted On:
    4/15/2004 5:55am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kyokushin and Judo.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well said Djimbe. I think its been established that most self defense,rape preventative seminars are crap.
    Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got **** on me !!!!

Posted On:
    4/15/2004 6:09am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Djimbe
    She lives in this Phatasyland where a mans Testicles and Eyeballs are Magik Buttons that are always easily Pressed , and ALWAYS offer up the desired Result . Oh , and ALL of her "Attackers" do one thing , and then pose like Statuettes while you manipulate their nuts in more ways than a Pr0n Phlik .
    i think i just found my new sig, cheers!

Posted On:
    4/15/2004 6:45am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ - Homeland Security

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Djimbe
    A post Typed like , THis
    Please, PLEASE type a grammatically correct post with proper punctuation. Even one would amaze me.

Posted On:
    4/15/2004 6:53am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh **** off .

When gramar becomes pertinent to the Martial Arts then Ill give 2 shits , and take the hours that my LDs would require for me to correct that dumb **** each day . Besides , it happens Statistically periodically every so often . Its not even like this board has a spellchecker or whatthefuckever . Serioulsy , if that makes you feel "superior" then revel away in that Warm & Fuzzy there , mate .

Posted On:
    4/15/2004 7:58am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ - Homeland Security

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I bet you use the same excuse for résumés.

1% Shark is better than you.

Posted On:
    4/15/2004 8:00am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ/Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    YEah Come on Shum, This is the first thread ever where everyone AGREES with Djimbe and you gotta bag on his spelling? Also "Magik" is a legit way to spell it do a google search. I wish I hadn't changed my sig to public service space or I would use this:

"Oh , and ALL of her "Attackers" do one thing , and then pose like Statuettes while you manipulate their nuts in more ways than a Pr0n Phlik ."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/15/2004 8:20am

Style: wrestling/BIFF

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    if i was a determined rapist, getting hit in the nads would make me really angry and that i dont think is what most victims want to do to an attacker, when i get a shot in the jewls at wrestling i go crazy, it doesnt floor me at all, and im talking about a proper pill shot like with knee falling down on nads and all (usually happens during takedowns).
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast