Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    4/15/2004 1:04am

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

The possible unexpected benefit of some thug raping meredith gold AKA RBSD SUXZ

Look, i'm far from a mysogynist. I like women, I respect them, i'm sensitive to their needs.

But meredith gold has got to go. I kinda dislike meredith gold in the same way that the atlantic ocean is kinda damp.

Look at this month's "self defense for women". She's everywhere, with that fucking space alien fratboy reject cosplayer guy always "menacing" her with a fake knife (and oh the subliminated phallic urges). I suspect the helmet is a nonhuman color so it's easier for the "defender" to imagine a black face on it.

That tight adidas shirt (SERIOUSLY NOT GUILTILLY JERKING, NO REALLY!) (and hey, it's perfectly fine to teach women's self defense while wearing something made by a 14 year old malaysian girl at gunpoint) and black hole pants (her legs blend together!).

She's not controlling the knife hand. She's more...carresing it.

She's eyegouging her way out of mount and underhooks. It's like a "HEY WE ARE ALL SIBLINGS IN TEH ARTZ AND BJJ IS A FINE SPORT FOR THE MAT, BUT JUST IN CASE YOU'RE EVER ATTACKED BY PE DE PANO (HIS SWEATY, HAIRY LATIN MANHOOD/MACHISMO ALL IN YOUR FACE, BUT TOTALLY NOT FANTASIZING THIS IS ONLY RAPE DEFENCE, DAHURHUR) HERE'S HOW YOU CAN TURN HIS EYES INTO CHURNED JELLY" kind of statement she's making.

Then comes THREE PAGES of groin attacks. What is this obsession with the genital bits? They're being squeezed, stomped on, fisted and in general touched in so many ways, it's like a str33t lethal freaknik.

Now to the thread title: It's always a tragedy when someone's raped. But there would be a silver lining to her being publicly left a bleeding, crying mess: Millions of women would stop wasting their time with her ****, and either buy a weapon and learn to carry, or migrate over to the nearest MMA gym.
    The same should happen to that "animal" guy, preferably in a prison shower at the hands of a well endowed repeat murderer named "nasty nate".

Further tardistry in this issue: In the "everyday weapons" article, a photo of an aunt jemima stereotype buppie woman menacing the camera with an obviously fake knife is accompanied by the text "A kitchen knife can become more than a utensil-it can save your life in a home invasion." HOLY **** IT'S ONLY THE GREATEST INNOVATION TO TACTICAL WEAPONRY SINCE THE BATTLE OF OOGH-OOGH CAVE IN 350,000 BC

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Motorboatin SOB

Posted On:
    4/15/2004 1:06am

supporting member
     Style: Judo and BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think gimpface is working on a survey of how many groin attacks black belt magazine focused on in the past year.
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Professional Fighter/Instructor

Posted On:
    4/15/2004 1:54am

supporting member
     Style: Pro-Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have long and often stated that Merideth Gold (and her teacher Peyton Quinn) seem to know NOTHING about the reality of combat.
    Almso everything they teach is wrong, and I can prove it.
    Their entire philosophy toward self-protection is not just ineffective, but it is COUNTER PRODUCTIVE.
    In that had Gold never been born, less women would have gotten raped.
    I am not trying to be cute.I am completely serious.
    Glad I'm not the only one thats noticed.
    PS Richard Ryan also is wrong in..every...single...point..... he makes.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/15/2004 2:05am

Style: Modern Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My girlfriend's styles are Tai Chi and .38 S&W Revolver, respectively. Along with the occasional sjambok.

I'm not sure that MMA is the solution for most women in martial arts simply because most men will take it too easy on her. I ran into this a lot in my BJJ class; a girl was once convinced that she was an incredibly gifted grappler because she wasn't getting tapped out by these guys that she was working with. Adding strikes into the mix (not many guys can actually strike a woman) is going to increase this effect. So I guess what I'm saying isn't really "Women don't need to take MMA" as much as "Women have to be incredibly careful when choosing an MMA gym-even more so than men."

Stallowned!

Posted On:
    4/15/2004 2:13am

Style: BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What rape defense courses scare me about, in general, is it helps foster the notion that all men want to rape them. Obviously, this wont be an issue with the average well-adjusted woman, but I know more than a few women that are entirely too paranoid about getting raped by anyone making advances towards them. Not a very healthy attitude, imo. I'd recommend a woman take "regular" martial arts training over such courses. If anything, they're much more versatile than these "grab, twist, pull" seminars.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/15/2004 2:15am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay you're losing me here. What does she state that is so bad as to elicit such malice?.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/15/2004 2:16am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Most rape training is ****. They train you for the 'stranger in the bushes' rape attack, which is about 1/10th of all rapes. Clear boundary setting and personal awareness (saying 'No' firmly when your date is getting too friendly, NOT getting plastered out of your mind while alone in a room full of guys) are more important for rape defense than nut squeezing and foot stomping. But stranger rape is more common in the popular consciousness (because it is more reported) so that's what people train for, making them completely unable to deal with the situations that are more likely to arise.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/15/2004 2:32am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by by-the-throat
    Most rape training is ****. They train you for the 'stranger in the bushes' rape attack, which is about 1/10th of all rapes. Clear boundary setting and personal awareness (saying 'No' firmly when your date is getting too friendly, NOT getting plastered out of your mind while alone in a room full of guys) are more important for rape defense than nut squeezing and foot stomping. But stranger rape is more common in the popular consciousness (because it is more reported) so that's what people train for, making them completely unable to deal with the situations that are more likely to arise.
    Dude you're making general assumptions and you don't know what you're talking about. Every course I've been a guest at and some that I participated in never stated that rape from a stranger is more common. They actually concur with some of your statements. I don't think you've really thought these statements true and if you have then I feel you need to become more aware of the different approaches being taught out there.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/15/2004 2:51am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've seen several rape defense seminars here on campus, usually through the university aikido club (the Aikido sensei here is a prominent figure in take back the night) And I'm not saying that most rape defense seminars say explicitly that stranger rape is more common. But that IS mostly what they train you for-they show you defenses against a rear grab ad nauseum, or against a wrist grab, or whatever. The things that they train you for are <i>not</i> the things you are most likely to encounter.

Maybe you're just going to a different breed of rape seminar than I have been. But since most rape seminar defenses are taught by people involved in the martial arts who teach what they know, it would seem to me that the type I've seen are more common.

Titan

Posted On:
    4/15/2004 3:29am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey, why learn how to use your whole body to isolate an opponents limb and break it, or choke them into unconciousness when you can bite and eye gouge like a retard ?
    "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
    YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias
Page 1 of 14 1 234511 ... LastLast