224947 Bullies, 3928 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Where tornadoes come sweeping down the lane.

Posted On:
    3/21/2012 10:19pm

Style: Bas Rutten's MMA workout.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Between this and the ending of ME:3, I have finally lost my last little bit of faith/hope in the entertainment industry that isn't an HBO series. Wish we still had the suicide smiley cause I feel that would be appropriate.

Posted On:
    3/21/2012 11:29pm

Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    If there are none of these I'm not interested. Varrot if you know what it is in TMNT lore.

Mouser!

Aliens!? WTF If anything extradimensional beings would be appropriate given the whole dimension x Krang deal. The mutant/ooze aspect of the storyline is vital to the truth that is TMNT. It was almost a political/global pollution statement like captain planet albeit a lot less gay. If M Bay can somehow tie the ooze/mutant aspect of the story into the alien agenda perhaps I will not hate the movie.

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    3/22/2012 12:16pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jspeedy View Post
    Mouser!

If M Bay can somehow tie the ooze/mutant aspect of the story into the alien agenda perhaps I will not hate the movie.
    Pushups

In the show they were ankle biters.

In the comics, these things would rip people to bloody shreds.

How will Michael Bay tie aliens in? Easy, he has no creative genes so he'll use a very simple (popular) formula for superhero movies.

They are:

SUPERTURTLES

They are will be mutant turtles, yes...from the planet Krypton.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 3/22/2012 12:22pm at . Reason: ...who study at the Booj.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/22/2012 3:51pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mutagen was a political statement? Who the what done what now?
    I guess I was the only kind who would actively look for possible mutagen spills on and around his folks property, because I couldn't wait to bath my various pet animals in it and get awesome martial arts master talking animal friends.

In a similar vein, I'm surprised no one has ever sued Stan Lee or Marvel comics because their kids rolled around in radioactive or toxic chemicals trying to have a super hero origin, I know my little brother tried to microwave a spider in hopes that it would become radioactive, bite him, and give him spider powers, but (un?) fortunately for him all that happened was the arachnid exploded inside the appliance and he had a lot of explaining to do to my mom.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345