Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. #1
    Lord Skeletor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Snake Mountain, Eternia
    Posts
    632
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Camp Skeletor---The Chaos Begins

    People are rolling into town. Prepping gear. Cleaning guns. Dusting off their Furrie costumes.

    The pre-Camp warmup day starts tomorrow at 0800hrs. Those of you with access to the Camp Skeletor website know the particulars. We've got an awesome lineup of instructors (some fresh from Afghanistan and Iraq) with some great lesson plans. We'll keep the Bullies informed as the week unfolds. If you're not here...and you should be <cough- NEAL> you should have your ass kicked, and your schlong taken!

  2. #2
    Robstafarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Chesterfield, VA
    Posts
    1,822
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I almost called you this weekend to touch base and such, but I figured you'd be too busy.

    Is there any way I can Paypal a few dollars to buy the returning vets some beer (or food, whichever's more important)? They don't need charity, sure, but I'd offer if I was there.

  3. #3
    <plasma>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,576
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Stick and I will be leaving NoVA for Snake Mountain tonight after work.

    Flashlight with a Strobe - check!
    A Black Skull Airsoft Mask - check!
    A Shock Knife with Fresh batteries - check!

    Game On!

  4. #4
    Lord Skeletor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Snake Mountain, Eternia
    Posts
    632
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstafarian View Post
    I almost called you this weekend to touch base and such, but I figured you'd be too busy.

    Is there any way I can Paypal a few dollars to buy the returning vets some beer (or food, whichever's more important)? They don't need charity, sure, but I'd offer if I was there.
    I would've passed on your well-wished to them, Rob--had my computer not died several days ago. Your sentiments are noted and I will surely pass them on to the guys who made this week possible. Our guys from Iraq/Afghanistan were great dudes and they would've certainly accepted your offer in the spirit in which it was given.

  5. #5
    Robstafarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Chesterfield, VA
    Posts
    1,822
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks, feel free to call me if I can help with anything computer related.

  6. #6
    jnp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    8,344
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LS, tell everybody I said hi.

    I feel the need to say that attending this camp was one of my top priorities of 2011. It is that good.

    I am sorely disappointed that I missed it. Scratch that, I hate that I missed it.

  7. #7
    Lord Skeletor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Snake Mountain, Eternia
    Posts
    632
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    LS, tell everybody I said hi.

    I feel the need to say that attending this camp was one of my top priorities of 2011. It is that good.

    I am sorely disappointed that I missed it. Scratch that, I hate that I missed it.
    Zac (Emetshamash) got your t-shirts from me and he'll be giving them to you when he gets back to Texas. He just went ahead and paid me for them so we don't have to worry about shipping them or anything. You were certainly missed, bro...speaking for myself, I had a great time seeing all of the Bullies and in some cases, their guests...and we altogether had a good time!

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Portsmouth, Va
    Posts
    7
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Man what a fun time that was. Glad I borrowed that mask from Hewitt, I took a few rounds to the face in an area not covered by my flak jackets. You and Hewitt got shot for standing in the fatal funnel. lol

  9. #9
    Lord Skeletor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Snake Mountain, Eternia
    Posts
    632
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Timmy View Post
    Man what a fun time that was. Glad I borrowed that mask from Hewitt, I took a few rounds to the face in an area not covered by my flak jackets. You and Hewitt got shot for standing in the fatal funnel. lol
    I guess I should've followed my own lectures---however, my primary goal was to get in there and ensure nobody got ninjaed or beaten excessively. LOL

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Raleigh/ Durham, NC
    Posts
    562
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    LS, tell everybody I said hi.

    I feel the need to say that attending this camp was one of my top priorities of 2011. It is that good.

    I am sorely disappointed that I missed it. Scratch that, I hate that I missed it.
    Missed ya bro. It was a great time. Again, better than I anticipated. Say hi to NWP

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO