Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/15/2012 3:02pm

Style: Freestyle scientific

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Question View Post
    That's why we shouldn't get into fights, trained or not. Bad **** happens when you fight. Best case scenario is you **** the ************ up, you go home feeling awesome and that is that. But it is far more likely that: ************ shows up outside your house with his friends chrome .44, and mack 10, or whoever the fucker motherfuckers run with these days. Or he shows up with his friends, Ron, Hermione, Neville and Luna and the 4 of them but a serious beating on yo ass. Or you end up at the police station, or you end up in jail, or you lose and end up in the hospital.

Man, so much bad **** can happen. Why bother fighting in the first place?

Neva hafta run, but always choose to, ************.
    That's pretty much what my first instructor told us-- you don't want to have to go through life looking over your shoulder.

In Hollywood, the fight's always over when the good guy wins, as if the bad guy just disappears and never seeks revenge, no legal consequences etc... unfortunately people get programmed by the violence they see in movies and television.

About the only realistic fight on film was in 8-Mile when Eminem punched out his supposed "friend" for fucking his girlfriend... a perfectly justified act; but his homeys came back and beat his ass for it anyway.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/19/2012 11:34pm

Style: Muay Thai

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    bro this is discouraging I'm only learning martial arts so I can beat the **** out of people/and/or disfigure them for what I perceive as disrespecting me who look at me funny in bars what am I gonna do now?!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234